PDA

View Full Version : Hello All :)

q4summit
03-27-2003, 02:32 AM
Haven't made a formal introduction. Just found billarddigest.com

Love the site and this message board. I've learned a ton in the last week from just reading recent posts and the archives. You all seem very knowledgeable, which is hard to find where I'm at.

I've only been playing for about 6 months but very dedicated and loving it. I'm sure I will have plenty of questions for many of you (I'll try hard to look for posts that already talked about them first though)

So, hope to talk to and play (in the future) you all!

Marc

~Just played my first 9 hours of pool with only a break for dinner and switching over to another table.. WOOT!~

Perk
03-27-2003, 07:21 AM
Welcome to the board, hope ya gain some knowledge, and give some input as desired!

Wally_in_Cincy
03-27-2003, 07:30 AM
Ask away. There's a lot of folks here who are eager to help.

Just don't listen to any of my advice and you'll be fine. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And don't let pool interfere with your studies /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You're in Durango? Man, I love that town.

q4summit
03-27-2003, 12:27 PM
It's a pretty town isn't it? Just wish Pongas wasn't the only pool hall /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Marc

03-27-2003, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And don't let pool interfere with your studies <hr /></blockquote>

Oops, I knew I was doing something wrong!

At least I haven't flunked out yet.

Mike

q4summit
03-27-2003, 10:59 PM
LOL! Yea, my accounting book is looking quite dusty, I "SHOULD" read it.

Marc

Mike H
03-28-2003, 09:32 AM
Hey Marc....where in CO do you reside? I'm coming out there next month for about a week and a half (I'll be in the Denver area)....if you're in the same area maybe we can knock 'em around a bit......

q4summit
03-28-2003, 03:15 PM
Atm im in Durango. School lets out first week of May. I reside in Aurora but the entire Denver area is accessiable. Give me some dates and some halls your intrested in or we can head to a few i like.

Marc

Mike H
03-29-2003, 08:09 AM
I'll be in town the 22nd till the 28th of April, staying in Aurora. I'm looking to check out Table Stakes, Shakespeare's, ant the B-52 while I'm there, and I'm open to suggestion for any others. E-mail me at mharris77@comcast.net and we'll chat some more.

Mike