PDA

View Full Version : BLACKHEART cues

02-18-2002, 10:11 AM
First of all, I've decided that I like this board. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif It's cool to see who's online, gives you a better idea of how many people actually stop by for a visit.

Now, about my BLACKHEART cue. I've been playing with this cue since September, and although it took some getting used to, it didn't take long before I became completely and totally attached! I won't play with anything else. Not to mention that the cue is absolutely beautiful! My break cue is also a BLACKHEART and one of the best hitting sticks I've played with. If you're considering a custom, consider a BLACKHEART! You won't be sorry.

I hope Jerry changes his mind about the CCB and continues to post here in the future.

Karla

Rip
02-18-2002, 10:16 AM
Jer must have the patience of a saint in order to create those beautiful cues! Hopefully he'll invest a few minutes in checking out the new features on CCB. Rip

02-18-2002, 11:45 AM
he already checked it out and said it was "AWFUL"

BrakenRun
02-18-2002, 12:17 PM
Hi Karla, I am sure glad to hear that you like your Blackheart cue. I have one on order from Jerry right now. I should be getting it not too long from now. I can't wait to get it. About how long did it take for you to get your cue? Just curious on a a ballpark figure. Thanks, Kevin

02-19-2002, 10:47 AM
Kevin,

I was in a different situation than you, as I endorse BLACK HEART cues, so I can't really give you a ballpark figure. Just rest assured that when your cue arrives, it will have been well worth the wait!

Karla

BrakenRun
02-19-2002, 12:12 PM
Ok, Thanks Karla. I will be looking forward to my cue. I have talked with Jerry several times and he seems like a really good guy. Take care! Kevin

LC3
02-19-2002, 02:36 PM
Jerry doesn't have a Web site, does he? I remember seeing pics of one of his cues throughout the building process, but that's it.