PDA

View Full Version : anyone looking for a 60" cue?

Voodoo Daddy
03-21-2002, 06:28 PM
Its not like me to post a sale of a cue, but in the past I read posts inquiring about longer cues. I wont get into specs here, but anyone interested can e-mail me at; OnePocket 101@aol.com or call 305-322-7772.

Thanx in advance...Voodoo

jjinfla
03-21-2002, 07:22 PM
Hey Steve, Nice article you had in Inside Pool. Jake

Doctor_D
03-21-2002, 08:51 PM
Good evening:

Where have you been hiding Sir? I have missed your company and your insightful comments.

Dr. D.

Chris Cass
03-21-2002, 11:45 PM
And why didn't I hear about this? Why is it I'm always the last to know anything? Buzzard Luck, plain and simple.
C.C.

Voodoo Daddy
03-22-2002, 09:45 AM
Thanks Dr. D...hope your doing ok too. Jake...thank you too,it was first shot at journalism and maybe my last and C.C....you have to pay closer attention, I told you about it months ago. Its a year end reveiw in "Inside Billiards" magazine about my 1-Hole tour. Mike from azbilliards.com asked all the tour promoters to choose a player of the year and write a small article describing the accounts.

Voodoo...with my writing skills, George Fels has nothing to worry about!!!

Kato
03-22-2002, 10:00 AM
Anybody that needs a 60" cue might wanna take a look at the one Steve is posting about. Beautiful, smooth hitting. If I wasn't as tall as a gremlin I might have bought it already.

Kato~~~not really short enough to bite ankles, not really tall enough to play with Steve's cue.