PDA

View Full Version : Predator Pro PoolSchool: Thank Yous!

koreandragon
03-29-2003, 05:39 PM
Thanks to all the students who made the last Predator Pro Pool School a success!

Also thanks to Ralf Souquet, Nick Varner, and Tony Robles for their hard work and the great exhibitions they put on Monday night!

Congrats to "Chicago Flash" Jeff Mohl for winning our Predator Pro Pool School Student Tournament and a new Predator Cue!

The next school will be May 5-6 in Boston at Country Club USA with Buddy Hall, Karen Corr, and Tony Robles! There will also be a special challenge match on Monday night with Buddy vs Karen! If you want to come please e-mail us at propoolschool@hotmail.com or call 540-420-1056.

Thank you everyone,
Charlie Williams

9 Ball Girl
03-29-2003, 07:51 PM
Good luck and again all success!

Ken
03-30-2003, 08:53 AM
I assume that is Country Club in Chelmsford about 24 miles outside of Boston. Great room and a much easier drive than going into Boston. I'll go to watch the match if that is permitted.
KenCT

bluewolf
03-30-2003, 09:11 AM
Glad to hear your pool school was a success. Just a personal antidote about my husband, Ray, who took your first school. He was an apa skill level seven but was very inconsistent. One week he would play almost like an A player and another week like someone who was significantly weaker than an sl7. He was stuck and had been for quite a time.

When your first school came available I strongly encouraged him to go to your school. I told him that if he got one tip from each pro only and something he saw a pro was doing worked for him, then it was well worth the money.

Well, he got way more from each pro than that and because of your school, it bumped him to the next level. Ever since then he has been playing super, better and with great consistency.

I think that anyone who is very good but having a hard time going up that next level would greatly benefit from your school.

Selfishly, I hope that you can keep having this school because I would like to take it myself when I get to be a respectable pool player.

Thanks for what you and the other pros are offering to us.

Laura

koreandragon
03-30-2003, 12:39 PM
Thanks Wendy & Laura!

I'm glad Ray got a lot out of the school. You should definitely plan to attend one yourself in the near future.

Wendy, when are you coming to our school ? Promise to help you shoot "damn awesome!"

CW

9 Ball Girl
03-30-2003, 08:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote koreandragon:</font><hr> Wendy, when are you coming to our school ? Promise to help you shoot "damn awesome!"

CW <hr /></blockquote>

Hmmm. Very tempting. Aw, you know I have my own private tutor! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif But in all honesty, the next time I'm at an event and you have a pool school, I'll go. Promise!