PDA

View Full Version : ALF

bluewolf
03-30-2003, 09:35 AM
Taken in essence from the sl5 thread started by me.

This character periodically appears out of nowhere periodically to insult me. It would not surprise me if he were one and the same character on AZBILLIARDS who has posted under the name 'yapping wolf'. [though I cannot prove this]

Well, I am curious about this guy. Is he a pool player? Does he have knowlege to impart that would benefit me or others on this board?

Does anyone know him? If he is indeed a fine poolplayer, I would like to know, although I have seen no evidence of this in his posts or even evidence that he is like me and a few other inexperienced people here, a seeker of skills in the game.

Who is he?

And to ALF, I say, if you are indeed a player, then come out of the closet and give up some of your knowlege the way others here share their's.

Laura

wolfsburg2
03-30-2003, 09:52 AM
just ignore him, he is just trying to get under your skin.

NH_Steve
03-30-2003, 11:00 AM
Well I'm not Alf, but you do occasionally get on a roll & kinda flood the board with your posts, and some are going to take shots at that. Post a little less, so you're 'under the radar' a bit, or deal with it without whining if you're going to stick your neck out so much...

Wally_in_Cincy
03-31-2003, 01:08 PM
You know you sometimes bring this on yourself.

You don't have to post a response to every thread. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Wally~~only responds to every other thread. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Mr Ingrate
03-31-2003, 02:21 PM
Laura,

I know you got poo-bah status, but you aint been around very long. If you had, you would know all about ALF aka JR aka Bill. You don't want to know - don't be so touchy.