PDA

View Full Version : news on Dennis Hatch

cueball1950
03-30-2003, 10:14 PM
while in Rochester NY for the Joss Tour event there i ran into Dennis's uncle Mark and asked how Dennis is doing. He told me that Dennis is slated to be released from Federal custody in July and then will have to face the Stae charges for the robbery last year...Just thought some people would like to know what happened.. Such a waste of talent...MIke

Voodoo Daddy
03-31-2003, 04:32 AM
Mike...do me a favor. Next time you see Mark Hatch tell 'em "Big Steve" in Miami sends his regards, will ya?
Thanks....

Paul_Mon
03-31-2003, 10:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> while in Rochester NY for the Joss Tour event <hr /></blockquote>

Mike,
I was there on Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday. Sorry we didn't meet. IMO, Keith's 7th and 8th games against Earl in the finals are two of the best outs I've ever seen in 9 ball. Earl admitted that he was getting a little hot under the collar. But IMO nobody was going to beat Earl under those conditions. Did you stick around after for Keith and Stalev playing bank pool and 1 hole? Some serious $$$ (more than 1st place in the tournament) changed hands real quick. One final observation. Today's 9 ball players seem to have lengthened their bridges out to at least 15" on normal shots and closer to 20" on stroke type shots. When did this happen and why?

Paul Mon

Deeman
03-31-2003, 11:56 AM
Paul,

Who came out on top, Keith or Stalev?

Paul_Mon
03-31-2003, 01:46 PM
I saw Keith win the afternoon session of banks playing per game and the evening session playing 5 ahead. When I left, around 10 PM, they had switched to 1 pocket.