PDA

View Full Version : How Much Longer?

SpiderMan
04-01-2003, 08:05 AM
Nothing but derogatory, inflammatory garbage. Obscene at worst, self-serving at best. Can we trade Larry and get Downtown back? Why provide a forum for FL's rantings? At least DT was intelligent, not just a spewer of profanity. Let's have some equity in BD bans!

Can't the management here warn him to clean up his act?

For the record, I don't think the current discussion of Larry's child-support responsibilities is appropriate behavior of those who are posting, but it's hard to feel sorry for a guy who's typically such a jerk.

SpiderMan

Tom_In_Cincy
04-01-2003, 03:06 PM
Tap! Tap! and Tap!

But, I still don't want DT back.. he's just as bad.

TomBrooklyn
04-05-2003, 04:30 AM
Why don't you discuss your concerns with Larry, himself, via email or phone? Preferably off the main channel. Why run to the cops when you can talk to the guy yourself?

Rod
04-05-2003, 10:25 PM
The guy is a jerk and all he does is instigate problems. Of course he is never wrong and will not apologize. This guy can not control himself or his big mouth and needs to be removed. Tom why would anyone want to try? He groups everyone in one sentence, calls them fags, bozos etc. Without a doubt he is the biggest loser that has ever posted here.

Rod

TomBrooklyn
04-06-2003, 09:53 AM
Criticism is a dish better when served with compassion.

P.S. It take two to tango.

Rod
04-06-2003, 05:24 PM
Compassion, yes I tried that route today. Still, in his eyes he has done no wrong and side steps every issue. If someone thinks everyone is against him, where would you suppose the problem is?

Tango, no thanks --- unless