PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to roadtrip to Vegas for BCA Nationals?

Michelle
04-01-2003, 05:27 PM
OK, I haven't been on a good roadtrip for quite a while, and since I am taking my vacation week from work to go to Vegas, I thought about driving there instead of flying.

So, if there is anyone out there wanting to roadtrip, or just make the trip a little cheaper, let me know, and we'll carpool.

I'll be leaving from Dallas on May 7 in the evening, returning by May 18th. I figure gas to and back should cost around $300, depending on gas prices that way. With 1 or 2 ppl. plus me, that's a good price. My car's been given the OK, or if we get a good group, we could always rent an SUV, and have 5 or 6 ppl.

Email me if interested!

Eric.
04-01-2003, 05:30 PM
Can you swing by NJ to pick me up /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

O.k., how about everyone meeting up. Maybe we can do a CCB thing.

Eric >May 9 -17

Michelle
04-02-2003, 03:55 PM
Well, I had two more good thoughts about the roadtrip thing yesterday:

1) No worry about taking cues on a plane or shipping them to vegas.

2) Anyone in Louisiana, Oklahoma, southern TX, etc. who wanted to drive to Dallas, then carpool, can leave their cars at my place for the remainder of the trip.

SpiderMan
04-02-2003, 05:31 PM
Michelle,

It's a great trip, I've driven it four or five times. Several routes are available. Lots of natural wonders as well as native american history and artifacts. I never drive except when I'm playing teams only, because I like to take at least 3 days to get out there (just too much to see and do on the way).

If you had posted this a month ago I would have been a taker, but one of my teammates found a double-occupancy-plus-air deal with a travel agent and I went in with him.

SpiderMan

Rip
04-02-2003, 06:23 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun so count me in! Hey wait a minute, I live in Vegas. Nevermind! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I look forward to meeting some more CCB'rs this year.
Rip~~so it's 142 degrees outside---it's a dry heat!