PDA

View Full Version : its good to be back!!!!!!

04-02-2003, 12:34 AM
its been awhile but i'm back, played my last tournament on 1-9-02 then went home and had my second heart attack. recovery has been slow and at this time my focus is more on my wife and family than table time.
its good to see so many of the old group still here offering advise & swearing they know best.
looking forward to getting back into the swing (i mean stroke) of things

04-02-2003, 01:05 AM
I don't know you nor have we met, but welcome back /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Good to see you had a great recovery on your heart attack, although it was a slow healing process.

stickman
04-02-2003, 01:14 AM
Welcome back, David. It's good to have you back. I'm glad you survived your attack. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jim

Wally_in_Cincy
04-02-2003, 07:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote simsd:</font><hr> its been awhile but i'm back, played my last tournament on 1-9-02 then went home and had my second heart attack.

<font color="blue">Yeah those tourneys are stressful /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Seriously, when I had mild angina a couple years ago it would occur during my league matches. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif</font color>

<font color="blue">Welcome back. Hope all goes well for you from now on. </font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

Paul_Mon
04-03-2003, 06:22 AM
Glad to have you back. Stay healthy

Paul

Candyman
04-03-2003, 01:01 PM
After reading your bio, I believe you are going to be just fine. Having a good sense of humor is 90% of the battle. Just try not to play to hard!!! Good Luck, Candyman

04-04-2003, 02:23 PM
welcome back :-) i notice your from Louisiana, what part?
best regards,
^V^