PDA

View Full Version : Whoa... what is happening on CCB?

04-02-2003, 02:50 AM
I have not read this board, or posted for awhile. In fact, I have never posted in the "Non-Pool" section. Despite this fact, I am just curious what is going on here... At one time I found quite abit of useful posts in regards to improving my shitty game of pool. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif After several months of not getting online much, I come back to see threads about child support payments, trash talking from some dude named Fast Larry, and posts from "Jesus Christ." I don't know, this may seem like an odd post...but uhh... are there still worthwhile billiard posts in the "pool" forum, or has that gone to the wayside?

Rich R.
04-02-2003, 05:19 AM
Cut through all the crap and there is still a lot of useful information here. Just ask a question or bring up a topic and I'm sure you will get a good response.

eg8r
04-02-2003, 08:02 AM
Welcome back. You forgot about all those meaningless political posts /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Sorry those are part my fault.

Back to pool. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

snipershot
04-02-2003, 08:08 AM
Hey there, haven't seen you around here quite a while, You can still get all the info you need to help your game, when you shoot as bad as me you need all the help you can get /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hopefully all the soap opera [censored]'s done with, I didn't get involved as it was none of my business nor did I really think this was the place to discuss child support payments. That Jesus Christ dude..... I don't know much about him /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif but he sounds like a total weirdo. Stick around and you will see you still find vital, useful information here on the CCB.