PDA

View Full Version : Final Four???

Ward
04-02-2003, 09:17 AM
Where is all the final four talk... Since KU went south I haven't seen any posts. What do you think. Who is gonna win it?

Later

Kato
04-02-2003, 09:34 AM
Well, I tried to start a tournament thread but it died quick. My sentimental pick is Marquette. I was a big Al McGuire fan and I'd love to see them get there. I'm pretty sure Kansas will run them out of the gym though. I can see Texas falling to Syracuse. A Kansas/'Cuse Final would work for me. Roy Williams cuts down the nets in New Orleans.

Kato~~~needs Texas to make the Finals to win the office pool.

PS. I hate this post because I root against every team Voodoo roots for. Kansas is not the best team in the country but they have the best coach IMO. They have great court leadership and they deserve it. I guess it will all play out this weekend.

Count on this. Kato will be glued to the T.V. and the cell phone lines between Voodoo and Kato will be burning up if and when Kansas makes the Finals. I expect Voodoo will call me to tell me how great the Jayhawks are.

Ward
04-02-2003, 09:53 AM
Kato

I don't have a clue who will win this but I have seen Texas a bunch this year and they have some bangers, a ton of depth and their guard play is pretty solid...

The Marquette/KU game last week messed me up in my pool tourny, I was trying to focus on pool and watch the game but I couldn't do either...

Later

Voodoo Daddy
04-02-2003, 10:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Count on this. Kato will be glued to the T.V. and the cell phone lines between Voodoo and Kato will be burning up if and when Kansas makes the Finals. I expect Voodoo will call me to tell me how great the Jayhawks are. <hr /></blockquote>

Dont/Didnt ever need the Final Four to tell you how great the J-Hawks are...have I?

Kato
04-02-2003, 10:42 AM
You never were the sharpest knife in the drawer were ya? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Kato~~~call me when you get a second. We gotta shoot the S&amp;^T and make some decisions.