PDA

View Full Version : Personal Stuff

bluewolf
04-02-2003, 05:15 PM
Since this is a pool forum, I would like to suggest that a person not be allowed to bring up personal/private information about another person, especially when it has nothing to do with pool.

Laura

TomBrooklyn
04-05-2003, 04:26 AM
Hehehehehe. Hehehehehe. Hahaha. Your funny.

People could be nice on their own also. That would be the best thing to hope for. =Tom

TomBrooklyn
04-11-2003, 01:29 PM
I just had another idea.

How about a separate forum for anonymous or new unknown registrars to post accusations about regular members of the billiard community? This could be used to expose absentee fathers, paternity issues, overdue child support, non-payment of taxes, shoplifting, turnstile hopping and token sucking. It could also be used to accuse people of drug addiction, endgangering the welfare of children, spousal infidelity, unusual sexual preferences and alternate lifestyle choices.

Once an accusation is made, anyone can jump in to offer to help bring the offender to justice or at least berate them publically.

Also, this forum could be used by anyone to degrade people in general by questioning their sanity, calling them names, or impugning their intelligence, sincerity, morals, knowledge, or qualifications without any substantiation. Anything that was rationally presented and supported by actual facts or evidence would however, remain on the main board.

Posts improperly made on the main board that met these criteria would be moved to this new board. It could be called The Back-Stabbers Forum or the Mud-Slinger's Forum or something like that.

9 Ball Girl
04-11-2003, 02:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklynIt could be called The Back-Stabbers Forum or the Mud-Slinger's Forum or something like that. [/quote:</font><hr>

hahahahahaha! How about The Suckiest Bunch of Sucks That Ever Sucked forum? Hahahahahaha

jjinfla
04-12-2003, 07:26 AM
Maybe it would help if this board would require a stricter mode of registration. More like AZB has. I see posts from people who are posting for the first time and it's a flame or touting some product so I have to suspect that it is a regular using another made up name. Jake

TomBrooklyn
04-23-2003, 06:01 PM
Everything has a cause and an effect. The Bible refers to it as sowing what you reap. Buddists refer to it as karma. This thing has been caused. We have to live with it for now. Remember that what you post has an effect.

sharkbait
03-02-2004, 03:38 AM
How about a page that is just blank, where we can virtually picture or imagine or project all that stuff so off-topic?

Or better yet... we could just try to forget that this post is of itself, quite not on topic, now is it?