PDA

View Full Version : TurboTaxForWeb(basic) E-File Question

Sid_Vicious
04-03-2003, 08:23 PM
Anybody E-filed using this utility this year? I did, and I got a reply, "This return was accepted by the taxing authority on Mar. 30, 2003" Is "taxing authority" the same as the Federal people? That notice was recieved the very same day(Sunday) that I filed it, and I'm concerned that Uncle Sam hasn't recieved it. It is now Thursday and I've seen no other replies. Thanks, sid~~~will call the IRS if need be

Fred Agnir
04-04-2003, 09:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> Anybody E-filed using this utility this year? I did, and I got a reply, "This return was accepted by the taxing authority on Mar. 30, 2003" Is "taxing authority" the same as the Federal people? That notice was recieved the very same day(Sunday) that I filed it, and I'm concerned that Uncle Sam hasn't recieved it. It is now Thursday and I've seen no other replies. Thanks, sid~~~will call the IRS if need be <hr /></blockquote>This won't answer your question but... I e-filed through the Turbotax site this year. Went through step by step. Got my refund direct deposited in about a week.

Fred &lt;~~~ thinks the "taxing authority" must be the IRS

Sid_Vicious
04-04-2003, 10:24 AM
Yea I did too last year, and the refund seemed to show up in the bank in a surprising time. The expected arrival as stated from this service is 4-11-03. That is only 4 days away from the filing deadline, so I'm mildly curious about the status. Oh well, thanks for the reply...sid