PDA

View Full Version : April Fools Joke

jjinfla
04-04-2003, 10:19 AM
Okay, how many of you caught the April Fool's joke in the last issue of Billiards Digest? Jake

Michelle
04-04-2003, 10:48 AM
No, but...

...my brother called me on April first to tell me that he and his girlfriend were having a baby, and I said, "Yeah, ha, ha, April's Fools."

And, it turned out to be true!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif My first niece/nephew.

04-04-2003, 10:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Michelle:</font><hr> No, but...

...my brother called me on April first to tell me that he and his girlfriend were having a baby, and I said, "Yeah, ha, ha, April's Fools."

And, it turned out to be true!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif My first niece/nephew. <hr /></blockquote>

oh congratulations! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif do they know when is the due date?

Wally_in_Cincy
04-09-2003, 10:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jjinfla:</font><hr> Okay, how many of you caught the April Fool's joke in the last issue of Billiards Digest? Jake <hr /></blockquote>

The Cue Caboose and the "pickle shot" ?

jjinfla
04-09-2003, 03:53 PM
You got it Wally. And since I was from that area I was scratching my head trying to think where it could be. Keir had enough truth in the article to make it plausible but the 5x10 tables should have been the tip off. I believe Keir and his Mentor had one too many drinks when he came up with that story. Jake

Michelle
04-09-2003, 04:21 PM
Nov. 20, we all have this trange feeling that it is going to be a girl, so they have already decided on a name...Meadow Rose...after my mother and grandmother.