PDA

View Full Version : There a doctor in the house?

Irish
04-04-2003, 05:27 PM
I broke the base of my 5th metacarple on my right hand (I am right handed) on the 14th of March. Right now it is on its second cast, a removable one. I was wondering if I would be able to play pool without the cast on the 15th of April or if that would re-injur my hand. That will be about 4.5 weeks since the break.

The break was not pinned, just splinted. so far after 3 weeks it still hurts to move the fingers much and the area where the break is has a slight bump. The palm of my hand is still bruised black and blue. The break was x-rayed a couple days ago and the doctor said it was healing and that at the 4 week mark I could start to move my fingers abit.

I have a tournament on the 15th that cost $200 to enter. I need to know whether I should sell the spot or if I should be able to take the cast off and shoot at that time. I cannot really shoot with the cast on that well and the tourney is going to have alot of pros I could not beat with it on.

cycopath
04-04-2003, 07:30 PM
Just call your GP or family practitioner and ask him/her on the phone. That way they can't bill you.

04-04-2003, 07:50 PM
Dear Irish, go buy a fifth of Jameisons if you are Catholic, if you are a heathen, go by Bushnells, then chug the sucker, then you will go out like Greenleaf & run out & win the bloody blightor, and your hand, you wont feel a thing laddy.

Why did God invent Whiskey, so the irish could not rule the world......
What is the difference between a irish wedding and a irish wake, one less irish drunk...............
Where does a Irish family go on vacation, to a new bar.
Me mom is a Barley, and I am Irish, so I am legit, to knock me self, dont even thing about it. You can come after me for my Polak jokes, but not these me boy.
How many Polaks does it take to change a light bulb?????
Fast Larry Guninger www.fastlarrypool.com (http://www.fastlarrypool.com) VENI, VIDI, VICI......

Wally_in_Cincy
04-05-2003, 11:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fast Larry:</font><hr> Dear Irish, go buy a fifth of Jameisons if you are Catholic, if you are a heathen, go by Bushnells, then chug the sucker, then you will go out like Greenleaf &amp; run out &amp; win the bloody blightor, and your hand, you wont feel a thing laddy.

Why did God invent Whiskey, so the irish could not rule the world......
What is the difference between a irish wedding and a irish wake, one less irish drunk...............
Where does a Irish family go on vacation, to a new bar.
Me mom is a Barley, and I am Irish, so I am legit, to knock me self, dont even thing about it. You can come after me for my Polak jokes, but not these me boy.
How many Polaks does it take to change a light bulb?????
Fast Larry Guninger www.fastlarrypool.com (http://www.fastlarrypool.com) VENI, VIDI, VICI...... <hr /></blockquote>

Larry,

FYI, bigotry is generally frowned upon by the vast majority of CCBers.

Hope this helps,

Your pal Wally

Harold Acosta
04-05-2003, 11:16 AM
Wally, by just reviewing Fast Larry's posts, one can only conclude that he's not too bright.

<font color="blue">Billiards: A passionate sport for the mind and soul!</font color>
http://www.thebilliardstour.com/images/starscrash.gif

TomBrooklyn
04-05-2003, 12:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> bigotry is generally frowned upon by the vast majority of CCBers.<hr /></blockquote>True, as well as in much of the general population. However, I think the accusation of bigotry is highly overused and abused. It seems to have become one of the worst things one can be accused of in our politically correct times. Hogwash, I say. It is unnecesary and unrealistic to deny or flippantly condemn the right and natural tendency of people to have predjudices, many of which are based in reality to some extent anyway.

bluewolf
04-05-2003, 12:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> Hogwash, I say. It is unnecesary and unrealistic to deny or flippantly condemn the right and natural tendency of people to have predjudices, many of which are based in reality to some extent anyway. <hr /></blockquote>

Getting deep brother. 100 more and you are pooh-bah.
Guess everyone has their predjudices. I tend to not fun about the groups of people or concepts I am predjudiced about. Cuz I do not like that in myself. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Laura