PDA

View Full Version : Mika vs Bustamante

eg8r
04-04-2003, 10:59 PM
I am not sure if this has been posted here yet, but here is a link to dl the last part of the Mika vs Busta match.

http://www.matchroomsportforums.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1787

I cannot find the link to the first half of the match.

eg8r

Brent
04-06-2003, 08:02 AM
Thnx 4 the link: I knew before though /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Just wanted to say that I fking hate this Bustamante guy. He has won every single match I have seen him in.

UWPoolGod
04-06-2003, 08:56 PM
Thanks for posting this. Fun to watch. Its things like this that make me thank god for high speed internet.
Todd

04-07-2003, 02:31 AM
Thanks... any more where that came from? I guess the guy has space limitations on the server, so he first posted part 1 and then replaced it with part 2.

eg8r
04-07-2003, 07:50 AM
Yup. He has a ton of video but he only gives it away a little at a time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I watch the site over there pretty regularly to see if he will post some more. He has had other matches, that I did not dl.

I like the way he breaks each vid up after each game. This way the dl is shorter and we don't have to watch commercials in some other language. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I use Download Accelerator, click on all 10 links and dl them all together. In 3-5 minutes I have the match dl'ed and I am ready to watch.

eg8r

eg8r
04-07-2003, 07:52 AM
I have the first half dl'ed. Not sure how much room is left on my site, but I will check. I might be able to host them for a day or so.

eg8r