PDA

View Full Version : Idea for pool-related sitcom

Wally_in_Cincy
04-05-2003, 12:57 PM
Concept for new pool-related sitcom, a madcap romp where hijinks ensue:

Setting: Fraternity House (I Geeked Dacheez)

The wacky adventures of the inhabitants of a frat house at Cue U.

The cast:

Fred Agnir as the brilliant but slightly anal retentive Oriental guy (I know he's Filipino, close enough) Sorry Fred.

TomBrooklyn as "Egg", the closet writer who hides his sensitive nature from the rest of the guys.

houstondan as "billy bob", the bright and affable Texan (like that "Tex" guy in the original "Ocean's Eleven") who often stimulates audience laughter with "Ratherisms" like "hoo boy, she's as warm as a puppy in a young-uns arms"

socrates as "aristotle", the quiet accounting major who secretly searches and destroys evil ninjas in his spare time.

A Brunswick Montebello plays the role of Archie Bunker's chair.

Fran Crimi as the harried but caring house mother who commands the boys' respect by her ability to kick their butt on the Brunswick Montebello. She's affectionately known as "Fran"

Voodoo Daddy as "Bluto"

nAz as "The Ladies Man"

John Travolta as "Kato"

Rod as "Smooth"

9ballgirl as "Wendy" the sorority girl next door whose major contribution to the show is to show up each week in a sexy outfit a la Kelly Bundy. She, like Fran, plays like a girl...dam good.

POOLK9 as "Nick" the lovable homeboy who finds himself a "fish out of water" in the ivy covered walls of the university, a la Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

SteveNH as "One Pocket Petey" the guy who never goes to class.. he can be found on the Montebello in a 1P match most days...and nights.

Scott Lee as "Dr. Poolnut" Professor of Poolology

Grady Matthews as "The Professor"

..........and Fast Larry as "Uncle Charlie"
====================================

Produced by NBC-BOB

Filmed by Photoguy

Stills by cuechick

Set design and website by SPetty

Written by Wally in the Natti

Catered by Barbara and Pizza Bob

Graphics and manuscript disposal by Heater451

<font color="red">Feel free to add your own. I'd like a cast as big as "It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

Scott Lee
04-05-2003, 01:00 PM
Wally...ROTFLMAO! What a hoot! This sounds like a potential winner to me! LOL

Scott

9 Ball Girl
04-05-2003, 01:56 PM
http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies3/1043372688.gif9ballgirl as "Wendy" the sorority girl next door whose major contribution to the show is to show up each week in a sexy outfit a la Kelly Bundy. She, like Fran, plays like a girl...dam good.

9 Ball Girl~~~Waiting for the Pilot http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies3/1043420644.gif

socrates
04-05-2003, 02:26 PM
You may be on to something there. I'm thinking of a blend of animal house, caddyshack, MASH, blues brothers and WKRP in Cincinatti.

Heide Cass as June Cleaver and introducing Christ Cass as "The Beaver."

Mearle as the fraternity house maintenance man with the one size fits all house fuses.

Need a volunteer for hot lips Houlihan.

Socrates doubling as Kwai Chang Caine on the journey with a pool cue that also serves as a flute and a walking stick.

How is it you know these things? - Grasshopper.

How is it, that you do not? - Master Po

Karatemom
04-05-2003, 02:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote socrates:</font><hr> You may be on to something there. I'm thinking of a blend of animal house, caddyshack, MASH, blues brothers and WKRP in Cincinatti.

Heide Cass as June Cleaver and introducing Christ Cass as "The Beaver."

Mearle as the fraternity house maintenance man with the one size fits all house fuses.

Need a volunteer for hot lips Houlihan.<hr /></blockquote>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Gotta show CC this one!

June, formerly known as Heide

Voodoo Daddy
04-06-2003, 07:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Voodoo Daddy as "Bluto" <hr /></blockquote>

MAN, I made Bluto status /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif...&lt;shakes head as he walks away confused /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif and /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif puzzled&gt;

bluewolf
04-06-2003, 07:35 AM
Any room in your sitcom with a snip of Scott Lee showing a wolf to hold cue in paws? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Laura

cheesemouse
04-06-2003, 09:34 AM
Wally,
It maybe helpful to have a mouse runout from under the table and cause 9 Ball Girl too sqeal and jump up on the table in her halter top and mini shirt. I suggest a low camera angle. This would be a pretty cheap slapstick scene but you gotta have it or you can't sell it....hehehehe /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

04-06-2003, 09:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> Any room in your sitcom with a snip of Scott Lee showing a wolf to hold cue in paws? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Laura <hr /></blockquote>

How about a Blue Wolf that doesn't stop howling /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

04-06-2003, 12:22 PM
Yo Wally, I am in, finally somebody say's sometin nice about it, I thought you were going to make me play Gomer.
Fast Larry

MikeM
04-06-2003, 01:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote socrates:</font><hr> You may be on to something there. I'm thinking of a blend of animal house, caddyshack, MASH, blues brothers and WKRP in Cincinatti.

<hr /></blockquote>

That would be long lost Lorri, if anyone can find her!

MM

bluewolf
04-06-2003, 01:22 PM
Because that would ruin the show /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Harold Acosta
04-06-2003, 04:08 PM
Hey you forgot the Puerto Rican with the 'fro and the jacket with the PR Flag....ala Welcome Back Kotter...

Kato
04-06-2003, 04:15 PM
For the record ladies and gents. Lorri is alive and well and wonderful as ever.

Kato

Scott Lee
04-06-2003, 06:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MikeM:</font><hr>

That would be long lost Lorri, if anyone can find her!

MM <hr /></blockquote>

Mike...I've been in contact quite recently with Lorri! She is well, and sadly was unable to attend VF this year, due to some personal business! She did tell me to tell all of you here, that she misses us, and wishes everyone well.

...and YES, she would make a GREAT Hot Lips Hoolihan! LOL

Scott

DSAPOLIS
04-06-2003, 11:35 PM
and Fast Larry as the grumpy, Homo-phobic landlord, Mr. Groper....

Wally_in_Cincy
04-07-2003, 09:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Voodoo Daddy as "Bluto" <hr /></blockquote>

MAN, I made Bluto status /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif...&lt;shakes head as he walks away confused /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif and /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif puzzled&gt; <hr /></blockquote>

You were my first choice for "Bluto". Remember this? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccbboard&amp;Number=35518&amp; Forum=All_Forums&amp;Words=Bluto&amp;Match=Username&amp;Search page=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=35518&amp;Search=tru e#Post35518

Wally_in_Cincy
04-07-2003, 09:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cheesemouse:</font><hr> Wally,
It maybe helpful to have a mouse runout from under the table and cause 9 Ball Girl too sqeal and jump up on the table in her halter top and mini skirt. I suggest a low camera angle...... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

That'll be during the "sweeps" period.

Are you auditioning for the mouse part? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Voodoo Daddy
04-07-2003, 09:59 AM
GOD YES...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.Wally, your a riot bro!!!

Wally_in_Cincy
04-07-2003, 10:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fast Larry:</font><hr> Yo Wally, I am in, finally somebody say's sometin nice about it, I thought you were going to make me play Gomer.
Fast Larry <hr /></blockquote>

How about Ernest T. Bass?

Deeman
04-07-2003, 10:04 AM
I'll play Ernest T. Bass since I am from teh South.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Dee

Fred Agnir
04-07-2003, 10:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>

The cast:

Fred Agnir as the brilliant but slightly anal retentive Oriental guy (I know he's Filipino, close enough) Sorry Fred.<hr /></blockquote>
I'd rather play the Village Idiot.

Fred &lt;~~~ oriental yesterday; oriental today

nAz
04-07-2003, 11:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>

nAz as "The Ladies Man"

<hr /></blockquote>

bahahahah Ladies man (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/ladiesman.html)

billy bob
04-07-2003, 07:07 PM
i sure likes my name used, whod of dreemed i billy bob make the big time. iffin i hav to go sumwher homers plain is still broke. i see this feller hustondan gets my part. jest as well i gess cus i ain't real brite and knot frum texes. pardn my righten but maw says i'm gettn beter, caint figer out this punchuatin. ow paw just bopped me, got to milk the cows, i gettin to hate cows and chikns. chikns poop on my tabel. i gess a setcom is like hehaw exept in the city, not much tv or this pooter the darn power ain't relyable.

your friend billy bob