PDA

View Full Version : Home

Troy
04-05-2003, 07:02 PM
But I think I talked the Doc into it a dau or two early. I still have bad diahrea and some belly pain where the 12" scar is gointo be when itheals. More later as I feel better

Karatemom
04-05-2003, 07:09 PM
It's good to hear from you again. Awful glad you're home. Sounds like everything went alright. Sometimes it's better to rest at home than in a miserable hospital.

Heide ~ glad you're back
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod
04-05-2003, 07:20 PM
Hi Troy,
Welcome back to the world. I hope everything went as planned or better. Take it easy we'll all be here and anything else can wait too. Don't make any fast moves LOL I'm sure DR Butts would say the same. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif After I read your post I made an appointment to see the Doctor this tuesday with a colonoscopy tentatively scheduled the following tuesday. Wish you well!

Rod

WaltVA
04-05-2003, 10:34 PM
Troy - Glad to hear you're home. Take it easy and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Walt in VA

Kato
04-05-2003, 10:35 PM
Good to see you're home Troy. Take it easy.

Kato

04-05-2003, 11:03 PM
Hello Troy,
We have never met but welcome home and wishing you a fast recovery. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
04-06-2003, 06:51 AM
I'm happy to see you are home.
Don't rush the healing process, and take full advantage of the down time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bluewolf
04-06-2003, 08:53 AM
Troy

Glad to see you home again. Being in the hospital is no fun. I was there in nov. Sheese, couldnt even get on ccb. What a drag /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Hope you recover soon!!!

Laura

Mr Ingrate
04-06-2003, 11:20 AM
Troy,

Good to see you back. How were the margins? Clear, I hope. Don't sweat the diarhea, much better than constipation! The pain goes away quickly and you'll be holding a cue sooner than you think.

Wally_in_Cincy
04-07-2003, 08:08 AM
Glad you're home Troy.

And to celebrate we're all gonna chip in and buy you a brand new Sardo Rack /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

=k=
04-07-2003, 09:27 AM
Troy glad to see you made it okay.. speedy recovery.. k