PDA

View Full Version : Day 2, No PH Visit And Home Repairs

Sid_Vicious
04-06-2003, 02:39 PM
Well it's Sunday and I'm still at home resisting the normal ride into Dallas to play. I repaired a busted garbage disposal and a home AC unit which has been out for nearly 2 months, T-God for spring weather. Both events were not without tests, let me tell you, the backup of residual water under your sink after sitting for a couple of weeks is almost gagging to a maggot when you accidently yank the primary line off. Still here I sit today with an cool air in the house, a whirling dishwasher and a greedy, new disposal asking for all the junk you can feed it...heck I even went into no-man's land, the back of the frig for everything imaginable to mankind to feed it. All in all I made an AC unit and a disposal come to life for a little over 100 bucks and I feel GOOD! Oh yea, I've been working a little on my left handed game in case I have to use it predominently due to "the elbow from hell" in my stroking arm....sid~~~couldn't walk past the home table without giving it some attention

cheesemouse
04-06-2003, 03:49 PM
Sid,

Come and fix my #$%^#%$%$ fricking washing machine...... /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Rod
04-06-2003, 05:57 PM
Not very exciting here either. Pulled some weeds and sprayed the rest. Oh yea I did pull out my 60 degree wedge and clipped a bunch off at the top of the soil. Afterwards I hit a few 20 yard chips pretty solid and accurate. Replaced two tips on a fellows cue. Now I hear laundry calling so I put in the ear plugs. That will wait until tonight. Never heard any distant voices from the pool room.
life is good