PDA

View Full Version : Four days without pool

Paul_Mon
04-07-2003, 08:44 AM
The power went out at the pool hall on Friday morning and in my home Friday afternoon. I asked my wife to hold the Coleman lantern for me so I could practice a little but she's only 5' tall and her arms got tired. Any suggestions.
BTW, it 43 degrees inside and 62,000 homes are still without power.

Paul Mon~~~~~they said that the "Ice Storm" of 1991 was a once in a lifetime event.

UWPoolGod
04-07-2003, 08:58 AM
I asked my wife to hold the Coleman lantern for me so I could practice a little but she's only 5' tall and her arms got tired. <---Paul

Man now that is love...and dedication. Could go for either of them I guess.

Todd

Paul_Mon
04-07-2003, 09:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UWPoolGod:</font><hr>
Man now that is love...and dedication. Could go for either of them I guess.

Todd

<hr /></blockquote>

My wife and I were speculating on what the increase in births might be next January. The only time I was warm this weekend was in bed.

Good news, I just called the neighbors and power has been restored.

Paul /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

TommyT
04-07-2003, 10:40 AM
I tried calling Sat. &amp; Sun. about matching up on Sun. afternoon. When I didn't get an answer or your machine I assumed the worst. I'm glad your power is on again.

TommyT

eg8r
04-07-2003, 11:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
they said that the "Ice Storm" of 1991 was a once in a lifetime event. <hr /></blockquote>
I think this new ice storm is for all the babies born after 1991. They have not experienced their once in a lifetime event yet.

eg8r &lt;~~Just trying to help keep everything clear /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Paul_Mon
04-07-2003, 12:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TommyT:</font><hr> I tried calling Sat. &amp; Sun. about matching up on Sun. afternoon. When I didn't get an answer or your machine I assumed the worst. I'm glad your power is on again.

TommyT <hr /></blockquote>

Tommy,
I was hoping to be playing golf by now....yah right, todays forecast is for 3-6" of snow. Diane and I went to Galyan's on Saturday looking for snorkeling gear and I ended up buying a Taylor Made TPi-22 putter. They had a great sale price and were giving away $10 Noodle gloves free. I've got lots of yardwork to do but if the weather is still lousy next Sunday we can get together at Classic in the afternoon. Did you have the winning bid on that Mottey?

Paul