PDA

View Full Version : Chris Rock's Quote of the Day

9 Ball Girl
04-07-2003, 07:35 PM
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'. Need I say more?"

snipershot
04-07-2003, 08:11 PM
HAHAHAHA /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Chris Rock is a great actor and a great comedian, he always has something funny to say!

9 Ball Girl
04-07-2003, 08:18 PM
I absolutely love him! There's nothing better than someone who is ridiculously funny without the vulgarity.

snipershot
04-07-2003, 08:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I absolutely love him! There's nothing better than someone who is ridiculously funny without the vulgarity. <hr /></blockquote>

And there aren't too many comedians around like that anymore, my favorite of all time is without a doubt Chris Farley, it's tragic what happened to him because he was in my mind the funniest comedian/actor ever. I still laugh my a** off whenever I watch his movies, usually movies aren't funny after the second or third time you watch it but his movies are still funny to me even after watching them 10, 20, who knows how many times.