PDA

View Full Version : AZBilliards Is The Best For Pool Info!!!

Barbara
04-07-2003, 08:04 PM
Mike Howerton really deserves the Best Award for web sites supporting pool! In fact, I do believe he won one for that, but he still deserves the "Damn Perserverance, I'm Getting It Right!" Award!!

I just got done writing up last weekend's event at Corner [billiards] in NYC and sent it out and Mike calls me as to what's up, he didn't know we had an event but has the NEWT schedule posted for the year as soon as I sent it to him three weeks ago.

My bad. I forgot to tell him that we had this event last weekend.

So then he asks me "What about the website?" we used to have and I tell him it's toast and Pete and I are choosing a domain name and that will happen soon and Mike tells me that Joss uses his website for stomping grounds and that I can use his site for NEWT biz, too.

What a Sweetie!!!

But seriously Mike, we're going with our own website. And I want to thank you for posting everything I send to you unedited and straight!!! If more people did what you do for us "Little Tours", we wouldn't have to change our names to suit publishers.

But do as we must, and it's a good thing, anyway.

XOXO to Mike and AZBilliards.com

Barbara~~~recovered from last weekend and my ribs have recovered from all of the laughing with CarolNYC and Fam.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-07-2003, 09:44 PM
I second that emotion. After meeting Mike at the US Open in VA last year, I commented on here that he is one hard working dude! I don't think I ever saw him without his laptop!

AzHousePro
04-07-2003, 10:23 PM
Thanks ladies. I appreciate the kind words. I strive to be as complete as possible and was at a loss when Barbara emailed me about the event but I didn't have it listed.

OK, back to work now.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CarolNYC
04-08-2003, 03:00 AM
Hey Barb,
Fun?But of course!"IDENTICAL" and because "WE BLEND!
ha ha ha ha ha
Hi to my big guy!
love,
Carol

bluewolf
04-08-2003, 05:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote AzHousePro:</font><hr> Thanks ladies. I appreciate the kind words. I strive to be as complete as possible and was at a loss when Barbara emailed me about the event but I didn't have it listed.

OK, back to work now.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

If you are the same guy who created the new forum on azbilliards, you are one nice guy!!!

Laura

allenVA
04-08-2003, 11:02 PM
azbilliards is an awesome site for updates and info.

That guy deserves a lot of credit!

Tom_In_Cincy
04-09-2003, 07:00 AM
"Mike Howerton" recently voted into the TOP 50 of the 'most influential' people in the pool world for the year 2002, by none other than 'Billiards Digest'

Way to go Mike...