PDA

View Full Version : Did you know??....

04-08-2003, 01:08 AM
that if you make a training table in yahoo pool, you can arrange the balls as you want? My son pointed this out to me, he is so awesome.

Although we practice in RL what people suggest on the WEI table, I am anioux to see what the play looks like in action. So my son suggested go to yahoo and see what the shot looks like...it took some time setting cause the table has no diamonds on them...but it's cool /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif just had to share /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

qSHAFT
04-08-2003, 01:16 AM
Just a quick warning about using Yahoo pool as a training aid. It does not play anywhere near to what a real table would do, the physics are very dodgy. I would recommend Virtual Pool 3 for any shotmaking theory. I am sure it would help your sons theoretical game play, and it is a bargain basement product now (I picked mine up for AU$10 - bout US$5)

Cheers - qSHAFT

04-08-2003, 01:41 AM
oh ty... yes I did tell him not to depend on it, he said he won't..he just want to see what it looks like and he will still practice on the RL table. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Virtual Pool 3 is computer game?

04-08-2003, 01:53 AM
NM..I read up in VP3..looks pretty cool! ty again /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

q4summit
04-08-2003, 02:16 AM
I did enjoy seeing Machine Gun Lue run a rack in about 30 seconds on one of the demo movies for VF2.

Marc