PDA

View Full Version : YOU WANT A RUSH!!!!

04-08-2003, 04:08 AM
oooooohhhhhhhhh baby!
cedar point!!!! ohhhh I am so there one day! HERE'S WHY (http://www.topthrilldragster.com/public/inside_park/rides/thrill/ttd/video/dragster.wmx)

nAz
04-08-2003, 11:39 AM
OMFG!!!! thats is awesome! 0-120 mph 4 sec. 420 ft.high! man i gotta get on that sucker.it looks like the kind of track i use to build on my Hot wheels race set.

Rod
04-08-2003, 12:38 PM
First watching that I thought it was about drag racing. I use to drive one years ago but not top fuel. Then I see it's a RIDE. Speed doesn't bother me but the change in height and motion would kill me. If I ever wanted to end it all I'd just jump on that.

~~ rod not ready to go yet

dg-in-centralpa
04-09-2003, 06:19 AM
I used to drag race also, just red light to red light. I have a friend who lives about an hour from Cedar Point and he rode in the front car. He said it was the best coaster he's ever been on. He takes vacations just to ride different coasters. He sent me a picture of standing at the very crest looking down to the ground. What a long way down! Someday I might get there.

04-09-2003, 12:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> I used to drag race also, just red light to red light. I have a friend who lives about an hour from Cedar Point and he rode in the front car. He said it was the best coaster he's ever been on. He takes vacations just to ride different coasters. He sent me a picture of standing at the very crest looking down to the ground. What a long way down! Someday I might get there. <hr /></blockquote>

Huh? the ride isn't open yet...hmmm I could be wrong but yesterday on the site they were taking bids from people who wanted to be the first riders when it opens /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

dg-in-centralpa
04-09-2003, 02:49 PM
If this is Cedar Point Ohio, it's been open for at least a year.