PDA

View Full Version : Help appreciated on Predator Pro Pool School

allenVA
04-08-2003, 10:42 PM
Will there be a Predator Pro pool School anytime soon? Will there be one in VA again?

Thanks,
Allen

bigbro6060
04-09-2003, 12:17 AM
Mate Predator Pool School is a four lettered word in this forum /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

q4summit
04-09-2003, 02:01 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Haha!

Marc

bluewolf
04-09-2003, 05:57 AM
If you go to the upa site, you can write Charlie there.

Laura

Ken
04-09-2003, 06:43 AM
There has been an advertisement on AZBilliards about a school May 5-6 in Chelmsford, MA just outside of Boston. It's an easy drive from VA.

http://azbilliards.com/vbulletin/upload/showthread.php?s=fb1e8524e2e5e2de6bf4d8c78576d89b& threadid=81

I can't stand CW's style of play and his exaggerated opinion of his own playing as well as the Little Dictator's use of the UPA in personal attacks on promotors. Nevertheless, he is providing a product for which some people are willing to pay. That is capitalism and if it works then more power to him.

The flock that he leads gives him the credibility. Whether or not he also is fleecing the public is a subject for debate. It shows he can be successful with something.
KenCT

9 Ball Girl
04-09-2003, 12:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bigbro6060:</font><hr> Mate Predator Pool School is a four lettered word in this forum /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>Yup. G-O-O-D.

Wendy~~sorry bigbro, it's just, well, those are my friends.../ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

koreandragon
04-10-2003, 01:17 AM
Hi allen,

checkout this link http://www.predatorcues.com/english/poolschool.htm

Hope to see you there. If not, good chance there will be a school in VA before the year is out. That's my home state after all!

Charlie

fast_eddie_B
04-11-2003, 03:15 AM
Going to school to be taught by pros is good and i'm happy to hear that Karen Corr, Buddy Hall, and Tony Robles will be there to put on a clinic. I missed her this past winter. I heard she was coming up to the Arena in Moosic, pa which is near where i live, like every week to play some of the locals. Mind you, locals are tough, especially when they are right at home, if you know what i mean.

~I play fast, not stupid~