PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Terre Haute, Indiana area?

KevinT
04-09-2003, 05:10 PM
Hello everyone,

I have been a reader of this forum for a while and yesterday I finally got around to joining. I was just wondering if anyone else is from the area around Terre Haute, Indiana. Also, is anyone a member of the Terre Haute & Wabash Valley BCA League? I found it listed on BCA's website and emailed the director almost 2 weeks ago and still have not received any response. I would appreciate it if anyone could give me some information about this league. I look forward to talking with everyone.

Kevin

nAz
04-09-2003, 05:13 PM
Crooklyn here, Welcome and enjoy /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Vagabond
04-09-2003, 07:42 PM
HowdyHooser,
Go to the Bowling ally near the university campus on route?41or47.That is where the pool hall is.they will help u with the info.Good Luck
Vagabond

Fran Crimi
04-09-2003, 07:55 PM
Hi Vagabond. Is there any place you don't know?

Fran

Tom_In_Cincy
04-09-2003, 08:15 PM
I vaguely remember Vagabon getting lost in Cincy.. making the long and wide car trip over the northern part. I never did find out if he found a pool hall....

We gave Vagabon bad directions by mistake.. and missed meeting the illustrious wonderer..

snook
04-09-2003, 08:46 PM
im from sullivan. theres a bca league? if you ever want to play just get at me and i'll try to come up sometime

KevinT
04-09-2003, 09:07 PM
Hello Vagabond,

That's Imperial Lanes on U.S. 41. I have been there before. I'll have to ask for the info next time I go there. Also, I'm not a hoosier, I live in Illinois, about 16 miles from Terre Haute. Thanks for the help!!!

Kevin

SPetty
04-10-2003, 10:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> We gave Vagabon bad directions by mistake.. and missed meeting the illustrious wonderer.. <hr /></blockquote>That story sounds awfully familiar... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
04-10-2003, 10:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> We gave Vagabon bad directions by mistake.. and missed meeting the illustrious wonderer.. <hr /></blockquote>That story sounds awfully familiar... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

"The joke's on me in Cincinnati"

by SPetty

I still feel kinda bad about that. Well... not that bad /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Vagabond
04-10-2003, 08:00 PM
Hody Folks,
I have navigation system in my car and it tells me in what street I am driving.I am not going to miss those streets in Cincinatti again.By the way Mrs.Petty I wanted to come to party in your house but I ended up in Fat Eddie`s in SanAntonio that saturday!!!Cheers
Vagabond

Vagabond
04-10-2003, 08:07 PM
Howdy Fran,
In Terrahaute there is a Federal prison.I was in that joint once and that is how I know about that town.Cheers
Vagabond /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Ralph S.
04-11-2003, 09:10 AM
Ahhhhhh another Hoosier. Welcome to CCB. I am in Ft.Waynwe.