PDA

View Full Version : Nashville, TN

Kato
04-09-2003, 10:46 PM
I'm thinking of applying for a transfer to Nashville. Just looking for opinions about the city, the pool, the weather, ect before consulting my family.

I'm just a little worn out on South Florida.

When I originally posted this I was really tired. Sorry for the mistake.

Kato

Rich R.
04-10-2003, 04:03 AM
I'm sorry I can't help you with anything about Knoxville, but I have to say, ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!!!!

Most of us would love to live in a nice warm climate, like south Florida, except for the humidity, maybe. You want to leave?????

My main concern is your financial state. You have mentioned that you are, soon to be, a condo owner. If you don't get that thing a little time to appreciate, you are going to take a financial bath, by selling it too quickly. That is assuming that closing cost and other buying related costs in Florida are comparable to other states.

Just something to think about. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
04-10-2003, 08:57 AM
Kato,

I just got back Tuesday from 4 days in Nashville. I have been a regular visitor there for the last 7 years.

I use to live in Memphis.. just 200 miles south-and west from downtown Nashville.

Nashville is full of nite life, pool (JOB billiards) fishing, water sports, all 4 seasons, Great People, sports (Titans NFL and Hockey, Minor league AAA Baseball) and only 4.5 hours from Cincinnati...

Even if you are CRAZY to want to move to Nashville from Florida... you would fit in.. there are lots of CRAZY people in Nashville.. and plenty of very good looking women with beautiful southern accent.