PDA

View Full Version : "Poolhall Junkies" What is up with that??????

BrakenRun
04-10-2003, 10:36 PM
I have heard several release dates and looked for this movie and can't find it anywhere. Dallas, Fort Worth, OKC, and Lawton, where I live. Has the movie been released or not? Does anybody know when theis thing will be out? Thanks for the help. Looking forward to some answers. Kevin Clanton (Brakenrun) /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Popcorn
04-11-2003, 12:14 AM
It has been out now for a while in limited release. My guess it will be on video by summer. It played near me at a film festival to a completely empty theater. I would not count on it opening too many places before going to video.

thepoolnerd
04-11-2003, 06:04 AM
Don't hold your breath. It was supposed to come out two years ago. Numerous delays and no straight answers on release dates. It is released overseas and you can buy it on ebay for $40 or so. Make sure your DVD or computer plays PAL format DVD's. I have also seen it floating around online. I've seen the first hour only. A little less entertaining than the Color of Money and not comparable to the Hustler. The guy seems to have a pretty good stroke, which makes it a bit more believable than TCOM.

jjinfla
04-11-2003, 07:42 AM
It will probably be on cable in 6-9 months. I doubt that it will make any theaters around here.