PDA

View Full Version : "And in local pool news...."

UWPoolGod
04-11-2003, 09:00 AM
This does wonders for the game.

Todd

Authorities Discover Meth Lab In Pool Hall

POSTED: 6:27 a.m. PDT April 11, 2003

Lakewood, WA -- Pierce County sheriff's investigators confirmed their suspicions when they found a methamphetamine lab inside a local pool hall.

Authorities arrested two men, including the owner.

Investigators searched the Galaxy Amusement around 9 a.m. Thursday, Pierce County Sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer said.

Officers found a working meth lab in a storage room inside the establishment and several ounces of the white drug divided in several small bags.

Investigators also found cash and other drug paraphenalia.

Detectives arrested the store's 34-year-old owner and a 25-year-old friend, who's suspected of making the drugs, Troyer said. Both men were booked into Pierce County Jail on suspicion of manufacturing meth.

Ralph S.
04-11-2003, 09:07 AM
Ralph S. doesnt like playing them chemically powered shooters, they got too much stamina. LOL.

UWPoolGod
04-11-2003, 09:14 AM
Yeah I bet that's how they got busted...cop was in playing with his son...saw the owner actually running around the pool table...and didn't stop for 4 hours. Just like a lab rat...oh wait...he was.

CarolNYC
04-12-2003, 03:36 AM
Oh my God! You have to be kidding me? I hope they go away for a long time-they endangered everyone in that poolroom-meth labs are the most explosive!Thank God law enforcement was doing their job!
Carol

Kato
04-12-2003, 05:58 AM
I don't know if anyone watched the HBO special on Meth last week. Scary. Truely an extremely disgusting drug.

Kato

UWPoolGod
04-12-2003, 12:42 PM
Yeah I was browsing through the local news websites and came across this. Doesn't surprise me, the northwest is one of the largest producing areas for meth. [censored] I was playing pool in a bar out by Mt. St. Helens and a guy I had saw maybe 3 times before came up and offered me some meth. I said "[censored] no". Didn't see him the last 4 months I was out there.

Todd

sneakypapi
04-13-2003, 01:14 AM
Are they sure that the white powder substance was not simple talcum powder /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif joke of course.

UWPoolGod
04-13-2003, 02:13 AM
Wow, never saw that {censored} before. Huh using talc...wonder if that has ever happened to a meth head before. Joke of course...
Todd