PDA

View Full Version : I Am Pleased To Announce...

Barbara
04-12-2003, 04:07 PM
That the NorthEastern Women's Tour has a new name!!

We are changing our name to introduce our title sponsor, Jerry Pechauer Cues, and from now on, we will be known as the " <font color="red"> J. Pechauer NorthEastern Women's Tour</font color> ".

Look for our announcement in your favorite pool magazines soon!!

Also, "Inside Pool" has made me an offer I couldn't refuse and they are another sponsor for us!! With all due respect for the two Major Pool Mags I have subscribed to from the get-go, Inside Pool really takes an interest in the Regional Tours - Men's and Women's - in the country and dedicates pages to them. My bad was not giving them the POY info they requested (Kim Shaw) and the spotlight info on the WPBA invitee from our tour (Sueyen Rhee). I will endeavor to make things more timely this year.

What a week!!

Barbara~~~Woohooo!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod
04-12-2003, 11:34 PM
To hear that Barbara. Pechauer should be an excellent sponsor just like their quality cues. So this will be called the JPNEWT? Having good coverage on the regional tournaments is a great benefit as well.

Ok the celebration is over, back to the practice table! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Rod

Scott Lee
04-13-2003, 12:30 AM
Congrats Barbara! I wonder if the other regional tours will try to hook up with Jerry? Great sponsor, and good luck with the tour! Inside Pool is a great mag too!

Scott

CarolNYC
04-13-2003, 02:34 AM
Hey Barb,
Sounds great- your doing a GREAT job and always did!:)
Way to go!
Carol~still points police,ha ha ha,:):):):)

Rich R.
04-13-2003, 06:14 AM
Congratulations Barbara.
Pechauer seems to be providing sponsorship for a number of tours around the country. They seem to be very strong supporters of the sport.

BTW, I was fortunate enough to win a Pechauer cue at a tournament in my area. It is a quality produce and it plays very well, and reasonably priced too. Pechauer cues are worth consideration by any one in the market for a new cue.

Gayle in MD
04-13-2003, 06:28 AM
Congratulations ! Don't get "Inside Pool", but will look into it in the future.
Gayle in Md. Way to go Barbara... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-13-2003, 08:34 AM
WTG! I love Inside Pool and I'm also a subscriber. One of the things that I like about the mag is that it covers a lot of the Regional Tours and players. I look forward to getting my mag once a month in the mail!

Do you have the website yet?

Wendy&lt;---loves BD Mag and P&amp;B Mag too... /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Barbara
04-13-2003, 08:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Carol~still points police,ha ha ha,:):):):) <hr /></blockquote>

And thank God you are!!! Man!! When I remember all those mistakes I made in the beginning and how you'd point them out! Then, you got tired of pointing them out and sent Kianna to point them out!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Okay, so I've got Carol as "Points Police" and Gina Kim-Lipsky as "Fashion Cop"... I'm set!!!!

Barbara~~~has bunches of helpers... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
04-13-2003, 08:43 AM
Hey Rod!!

Yep, JPNEWT or PNEWT is our new name.

You see, before when they sponsored out tour, when I wrote up the articles for the mags and all, the mags would cut out all the sponsorship info. I kept telling them that they weren't doing us any favors and hurting the regional tours. This way, by getting the Pechauer name up front with the tour name, Pechauer gets the recognition they deserve for sponsoring us.

AZBilliards.com, however, was the only place that kept my articles intact and uncut. Thanks Mike, I'll never forget that.

Barbara /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
04-13-2003, 08:46 AM
Gayle,

Inside Pool really covers the Regional Tours very well.

I'm only sorry I missed their party at the Expo, but the tournaments weren't finishing up before midnight and I had to get some sleep.

Sounds like Scott Lee had a good time, though. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Barbara

Barbara
04-13-2003, 08:49 AM
Yeah, and what's really cool is now that I have a digital camera, I can take a pic of the tournament winners and send that along with my article for them.

Although when I mentioned that to my husband, he then mentioned something about buying me my own digital camera. When I asked why, he came clean about how much he paid for the one we have now. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Barbara~~~he should know better than to try and hide that sruff from me... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
04-14-2003, 03:42 AM
Excuse me,
"ALL?"-ONE! And only ONE time-2 years ago when the "new" girl shot ONCE and all of of sudden shes up there in the top 6 with the rest of us!ha ha ha ha-you must've been making the nuts that night!:)
Carol~has GREAT respect for Barb and you know that shot? Still missing it(clapping hands)IDENTICAL!

Doctor_D
04-14-2003, 08:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> That the NorthEastern Women's Tour has a new name!!

We are changing our name to introduce our title sponsor, Jerry Pechauer Cues, and from now on, we will be known as the " <font color="red"> J. Pechauer NorthEastern Women's Tour</font color> ".

Look for our announcement in your favorite pool magazines soon!!

Also, "Inside Pool" has made me an offer I couldn't refuse and they are another sponsor for us!! With all due respect for the two Major Pool Mags I have subscribed to from the get-go, Inside Pool really takes an interest in the Regional Tours - Men's and Women's - in the country and dedicates pages to them. My bad was not giving them the POY info they requested (Kim Shaw) and the spotlight info on the WPBA invitee from our tour (Sueyen Rhee). I will endeavor to make things more timely this year.

What a week!!

Barbara~~~Woohooo!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

Congratulations Barbara !!!

Dr. D.

Kato
04-14-2003, 08:22 AM
Barbara says to Pete, "Ve have vays of making you talk" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato

Ralph S.
04-14-2003, 08:26 AM
Congrats Barbara on the new sponsor. And I must agree with you, Inside Pool is an excellent magazine. I really like the format of it.

Eric.
04-14-2003, 08:27 AM
Hey Barbara,

That's awesome! That's why you get paid the big bucks, right? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I think all the girls on that tour owe you and Michaela a huge atta girl! I sure this didn't happen overnight and you definately put the work into you "labor of love". Nice job.

Eric

Barbara
04-14-2003, 08:34 AM
Eric,

Micaela "retired" last year. It's just me and my helper bees.

Barbara /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
04-14-2003, 08:37 AM
Inside Pool really is different from the other two mags. They definitely take an interest in the smaller tours and highlight what's going on with each of them None of the other magazines do that.

Barbara

Barbara
04-14-2003, 08:40 AM
Oh, that sunnuvagun. When he told me how much he REALLY paid for that digital camera I gave him the "You better not try that move again" look.

That's all right. I'm gonna have it good for a couple weeks. At least.

Barbara~~~in a shopping mood today /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bluewolf
04-14-2003, 08:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Inside Pool really is different from the other two mags. They definitely take an interest in the smaller tours and highlight what's going on with each of them None of the other magazines do that.

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

This sounds kool. Does 'Inside pool' have a website? So far, we only get BD.

BTW, congratulations /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Laura

9 Ball Girl
04-14-2003, 08:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> This sounds kool. Does 'Inside pool' have a website? So far, we only get BD.

BTW, congratulations /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Laura <hr /></blockquote>

www.insidepool.com (http://www.insidepool.com)

Barbara
04-14-2003, 04:17 PM
Oh yeah yeah yeah, I remember that one!! How the heck did that girl get so many points? Easy! I added up the previous girl's points into hers.

Just a little bonus when you join the tour, right??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Barbara~~~not an Excel expert... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
04-15-2003, 04:25 AM
I WAS THERE! I WAS THERE! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif:):)
Carol~was so happy for Rich!:):):)

CarolNYC
04-15-2003, 04:28 AM
No one knows better than me the helluva job you do running a regional tour!!!!!This is 24/7!
Carol-knows Barb is well appreciated!