PDA

View Full Version : ADMIN ASKING FOR INPUT ??? DOUBT THAT !!!

Troy
02-18-2002, 11:23 AM
If you believe Admin is really asking for input, simply ask yourself this --- Why didn't this same "Admin" listen when the posters on the "old" CCB said "KEEP THE WEBBBS FORMAT" ???

If you really think Admin is going to listen, I have a bridge for sale.....

Troy...~~~ Going to Playpool.Com until Admin "listens".....

02-18-2002, 11:25 AM
Yeah, you know they just won't listen to us.

See you and Fran over at playpool.com!!

02-18-2002, 11:33 AM
Sorry, but you're wrong about that, anonymous. You won't be seeing much of me anywhere. I only post now when I feel it's important, regardless of the forum.

Fran

Rip
02-18-2002, 11:43 AM
Troy, most CCB visitors also visit other boards don't ya' think? Your input will be an asset regardless of the name of the board or it's format. Perhaps after a few more enhancements and adjustments are made, you'll change your mind and re-direct your energy on CCB again. Meanwhile, I hear a certain tite rack developer has opened a board and wants you to be the ADMIN for him....screeeeech....that's me burning rubber, getting out of town after that comment! LOL, Rip~~won't buy a bridge and hopes not to burn any either

jjinfla
02-18-2002, 04:00 PM
Okay, here is a test for the Admin. How do I tell if I have read a post? The old system changed colors for me which was nice. I thought this one was going to use the open or closed book as an indicator but I guess not. And just what is that open or closed book? Jake

Tom_In_Cincy
02-18-2002, 07:15 PM
This is still the Board that I visit the most, mostly because of the "Poster's names" I have had the opportunity to learn to respect.

Fran Crimi is one of those names.. A person that I would like to meet, know and earn the right to be called one of her friends.

Tom In Cincy

02-19-2002, 03:14 AM
jjinfla...

Highlight and hit the 'Threaded' link at the top right corner of this page. Go down and see the responses ...they'll change colours as you read them. You can set this as a preference.