PDA

View Full Version : Went to Yankee game ...

nAz
04-13-2003, 04:07 PM
Was a nice game great day to be out at the stadium but They lost /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif think I'll so sulk @ ph

Next time i go on MAY 28th they better beat the Boston Blowsuxs!

Wally_in_Cincy
04-14-2003, 06:44 AM
Went to Reds game Sat.

Buddy of mine works for Levi's. The company bought a party deck for 50 people. Ticket, free beer, free buffet for $12.50 per person. Private restroom, smoking area, free peanuts. Awesome.

We partied on both sides of the river for 10 hours. Even played some pool.

Kato
04-14-2003, 06:53 AM
Naz, if you're trying to endear youself to me you're failing miserably. Go BoSox!!!!!!

Kato

Voodoo Daddy
04-14-2003, 08:38 AM
NAZ got it right the first time...BLO-SOX!!! Now if we can re-name the REDs to the "We suck so bads" HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! <Kiddin Tom>

Kato
04-14-2003, 09:10 AM
You wanna fight big man? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Don't piss me off Steven or there will be no more cd's for you!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kato~~~says, "LONG LIVE THE GHOSTS OF WILLIAMS, YAZ, RICE, NOMAR, AND PEDRO"

PS. Ain't none of you Yankee fans gonna be happy when the Sox win the Pennant and the WS.

eg8r
04-14-2003, 09:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Kato~~~says, "LONG LIVE THE GHOSTS OF WILLIAMS, YAZ, RICE, NOMAR, AND PEDRO"

PS. Ain't none of you Yankee fans gonna be happy when the Sox win the Pennant and the WS. <hr /></blockquote>

I think it might be one giant collective sigh of relief. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Maybe a "Thank goodness. It took long enough!!!"

Happy no way. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif That just means the Yankees lost and that is unacceptable.

I have a deal, since the whole Babe Ruth thing is merely a myth to the Red Sox fans, and since little Theo really wants Contreras soooo bad, how 'bout we trade Contreras for Pedro? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r &lt;~~~doesn't mind ribbing you, I make my own CDs /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kato
04-14-2003, 09:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr>I have a deal, since the whole Babe Ruth thing is merely a myth to the Red Sox fans, and since little Theo really wants Contreras soooo bad, how 'bout we trade Contreras for Pedro?
eg8r &lt;~~~doesn't mind ribbing you, I make my own CDs /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

They didn't want Contreras enough to outbid the Yanks for him. Instead they extended Pedro. No deal.

PS. You're right, the curse is a myth, plain and simple.

Kato

Voodoo Daddy
04-14-2003, 09:51 AM
I heard that Bullchit last year..."Sox will win the series, blah blah blah!!!" Needless to say it didnt happen, nor will it this year either. THE CURSE CONTINUES!!! LONG LIVE The BABE, Mantle, Marris, Munson and of course Joe Dimaggio. Pinstipes forever!!!

Kato
04-14-2003, 10:05 AM
Ah hell, you never listen to me anyway. That's alright, when I'm 90 and you're 143 I'm still gonna be there, whispering in your ear, "this is the year the Sox win the Series" and you'll just be drolling on you bib. Of course I'll make it a happy place for you. You'll have replica's of your 26 WS wins. Of course by then the Sox will have 30. You'll see. I'll drape you in a Red Sox blanket, feed you out of a Red Sox bowl, and give you your big Red Sox drink cup with the curly fancy straw.

Kato~~~suffers the Yankee fans worse than I suffer my teams.

eg8r
04-14-2003, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
They didn't want Contreras enough to outbid the Yanks for him. Instead they extended Pedro. No deal.
<hr /></blockquote> Oh, the deal is on. Just if I could run that by Cashman real quick. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I don't think Boston did not want to outbid the Yanks, I just think they spent too much money renting out every hotel on the island. Theo spent the allowance trying to trick everyone and he lost. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Now, I am a little worried about Theo. He is getting a free education in how to be a successful big league GM, but I don't how well he pays attention. Brian Cashman is the best in the biz and he continues to educate Theo.

eg8r

Kato
04-14-2003, 10:12 AM
Cashman is very good but he's not the best. It's easy to be good when your budget is unlimited. He is a good personel man and the Yanks have very good baseball people. Give a guy like Billy Bean the Yankees pay roll and he'd win a WS every year.

Kato

Voodoo Daddy
04-14-2003, 10:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> You'll have replica's of your 26 WS wins. Of course by then the Sox will have 30. <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...w hen monkeys fly outta Sandor Tot's azz!!!!!!

eg8r
04-14-2003, 10:20 AM
There are those that despise the big city and Steinbrenner, but that does not mean Cashman would not have them in pinstripes. He is like Bobby Bowden (I hate FSU) when recruiting young football players.

eg8r

Kato
04-14-2003, 10:23 AM
It's not hard to like the big city when they'll over pay for every player on the open market. Heck, I hate the big city to but if I got a phone call offering me double what I'm worth I'd take it to.

Kato

Kato
04-14-2003, 10:24 AM
Film at 11. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato

UWPoolGod
04-14-2003, 11:46 AM
Went to a Mariner game on Wednesday. My good friend is in charge of concessions in the stadium. He got me two tickets straight from the GM's pocket behing the dugout. The my friend brought us burgers and beers. Pretty good deal.

The guy I took went to Fenway last September for a trip before it gets torn down. Outside the stadium he bought a few t-shirts saying
One the front: YANKEES SUCK
One the back: JETER SWALLOWS.

Thats how I feel LOLOLOLOLOL

Kato
04-14-2003, 11:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UWPoolGod:</font><hr>The guy I took went to Fenway last September for a trip before it gets torn down. Outside the stadium he bought a few t-shirts saying
One the front: YANKEES SUCK
One the back: JETER SWALLOWS.

Thats how I feel LOLOLOLOLOL <hr /></blockquote>

I gotta get me one of those shirts. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato

UWPoolGod
04-14-2003, 11:53 AM
Its funny too, that the Mariner fans still Boo A-Rod everytime he comes to the plate...too bad he has hit two dingers off our pitching already this year. Some fans still heckle him and wear shirts with his face on them with the red-circled-slash on it (like No Smoking).

nAz
04-14-2003, 11:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr>
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...w hen monkeys fly outta Sandor Tot's azz!!!!!! <hr /></blockquote>

HAhahaaaaa

1918 1918 1918 1918 1918 1918 1918 1918 1918 1918 1918 1918 1918 1918

9 Ball Girl
04-14-2003, 12:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Kato~~~suffers the Yankee fans worse than I suffer my teams. <hr /></blockquote>

So, Kato, was your Grandpappy around the last time the Blowsox won a WS? Better yet, who was President back then? Bahahahahahaha

Wendy~~~Bahahahahahahaha

Kato
04-14-2003, 12:09 PM
Oh, now you wanna start? I'll see you in September and I'll put a big old Red Sox tattoo on you A$$!!!!!!

Kato~~~feeling the violence well up inside of his swiftly blackening heart.

9 Ball Girl
04-14-2003, 12:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Oh, now you wanna start? I'll see you in September and I'll put a big old Red Sox tattoo on you A$$!!!!!!<hr /></blockquote>Ok! As long as it looks like this:

http://www.oswego.edu/~akuntz/images/redsox.gif

Oh, sweetie? This one's for you:

http://www.soxsuck.com/

Wendy~~~Read it and Weep!

eg8r
04-14-2003, 12:52 PM
No it is not about the money. It is about going to winner. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Lately that has not been been the Sox. LOL

eg8r

Kato
04-14-2003, 01:23 PM
Money buys the winner brother. Good baseball people pick players and big money goes out and gets them. No other team has the resources.

Kato