PDA

View Full Version : To everyone who has....

04-14-2003, 06:30 PM
Helped my son I thank you all!

He has been doing drills suggested by BJDS, applying techniques suggested by Scott, 9ball girl, Kato and many others.

He is doing great with bank shots but the long shots is still a challenge for him LOL. However, he beat me in 9 ball /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif and I don't suck that bad ...at least I didn't think so LOL. I am proud of him and yet felt humiliated when he beat me /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
04-14-2003, 07:17 PM
HF,

Not that I don't think you already know this, but you can start doing the drills and practice along with your son. I am not sure how I would react if my mother wanted to play pool with me, but it can't be all that bad.

eg8r

04-14-2003, 07:26 PM
hehehe yes I think I need to.

Can u imagine how you would react if you beat your mom in pool after thinking he was a great player? LMAO /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif my son was in his glory

9 Ball Girl
04-14-2003, 08:12 PM
Tell DJ that 9 Ball Girl said to "keep up the good work!". Things will only get better from here on and practicing is the key. Well so is persistence. Good for him!