PDA

View Full Version : Olhaussen Waterfall?

ladybilliards
04-15-2003, 11:52 AM
I'm seriously thinking about purchasing an Olhausen Waterfall table in the next couple of weeks. I'm curious, does anyone have one or have played on one, do you like like it? I like Olhausen tables and I love the look of this table, it's going in our great room...the modern style matches our furniture perfectly!
Thanks,
lb

Deeman
04-15-2003, 12:30 PM
It is critical that you keep the spray from the waterfall off the chalk as it gums it up....Just joking! I once had an Olhaussen table and was pleased with it. I still prefer my Brunswick as I play on them in most pool halls. However, the Olhaussen played as well as any table I have owned and I know they are very well built, as I moved mine a couple of times. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Predator314
04-15-2003, 12:42 PM
That's a cool looking table. I've played on the Olhausen Professional/Championship tables and another type of Olhausen (not sure which type). Both played great. The only complaint I had about the 2nd type of Olhausen was the narrow rails.

04-15-2003, 01:48 PM
The Olhausens at my local poolhall are terrible. I don't know what model, but they're warped and the speed is very inconsistent, it varies immensely from table to table.