PDA

View Full Version : Has this ever happened to you?

Kato
04-16-2003, 07:55 AM
Wild boar jumps into bed with couple

Reuters
Posted April 16 2003, 7:32 AM EDT

Email story
Print story

MORE HEADLINES

Miss Nude World pageant coming to a strip mall in Iowa

Atoning for the sins of a bootlegger husband

Madame Oblong's famed Dublin brothel faces bulldozer

No pain, no gain has a new meaning at Slavercise class

Inmate caught with $2,688 in cash hidden in his dreadlocks

BERLIN - A rampaging wild boar wrecked an elderly German couple's afternoon nap when it broke into their house and leapt into bed with them before biting the man and fleeing, police said on Wednesday.

``The boar expended considerable criminal energy in committing this act,'' said Ute Bort, spokeswoman for police in Minden-Luebbecke in western Germany.

Eyewitnesses told police the boar crashed through the glass door of the apartment building at high speed in Espelkamp before ramming open the couple's front door and leaving a trail of its blood in the unscheduled tour of their ground-floor apartment.

Police and local authorities conducted a search but gave up after no trace could be found of the errant swine, who they described as ``of medium stature and build.'' The 71-year-old man was not seriously injured.
I hate it when stuff like this happens to me.

Kato

Barbara
04-16-2003, 07:58 AM
I'd probably hate it, too, but everytime I click on the link I get a "Page not found" error.

Barbara

Kato
04-16-2003, 08:09 AM
Yeah, me too so I cut and pasted it.

I still hate it when that happens to me.,

Kato

TomBrooklyn
04-16-2003, 08:52 AM
That story is boaring.

Kato
04-16-2003, 08:58 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Vapros
04-16-2003, 09:27 PM
Small world. Pal of mine notes that once when he was in bed with a pig, a woman came and broke the bedroom window. I believe it was his wife.

Rod
04-16-2003, 11:10 PM
Well no but I did have a small herd of wild boar run in front of me as i was teeing off on the 16th hole. It looked to be mom and pop, two big off springs and three little ones. The little ones were barely keeping up. I had my one iron out and wondered if i might have to use it other than on the tee. LOL They make a bit of noise pounding the ground. BTW I won a pig once! Ok that's my pig stories.

~~~~ oink oink oink