PDA

View Full Version : Poolhall Junkies on Divx? Loading Forever!!

BrakenRun
04-16-2003, 04:21 PM
Why is it taking forever to load "Poolhall Junkies"? I am am on cable internet and it is still taking a long time. I notice that there are a few users not letting anybody load from them. If I can ever get it loaded, it will be availble to all that wants it. I am on broadband so if you are, it won't be so painful. Can't see the movie anywhere that I know of and the ones coming from Australia are making me sceptical about the PAL playback thing. Thanks, Kevin j (Brakenrun) /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

04-16-2003, 04:50 PM
HEY..BRAKENRUN..I WAS IN TULSA OK. APRIL 2-6 AND PLAYED IN THE $10,000 ADDED ALL INDIAN TOURNAMENT AT MAGOOS AND THE MIDWEST 9 BALL TOURNAMENT AT THE BILLIARDS PALACE..ANYWAYS I ALSO HAD TIME TO GO AND SEE THE MOVIE "POOLHALL JUNKIES" WHILE I WAS THERE..JUST LETTING YOU KNOW IT WAS SHOWING THERE..

BrakenRun
04-16-2003, 05:04 PM
Thanks Musky, I did not know it was showing in Tulsa. I am in Lawton, Oklahoma. It is a pretty good trip from where I live but thanks again for the info. I have looked for it in OKC and Dallas and still can't find it. Kevin

BrakenRun
04-16-2003, 06:02 PM
Well, almost had it 50% loaded and "LOST IT ALL". What is up with this file. Does anybody have this movie that I can load from them buy email or have a broadband connection for Kazza? Thanks for your help. Brakenrun

thepoolnerd
04-16-2003, 08:08 PM
I've been going on 6 weeks and still dont have it downloaded. I've almost given up. I made an agreement with some other folks to mail it to each other when we get it.

rackboyut
04-18-2003, 07:53 AM
I bought the version from Australia. If you have a DVD drive in your computer and have PowerDVD, you can watch it without any problem. I was not able to watch it with MediaPlayer or with WinDVD. It is PAL format, but Region 0, so you can watch it anywhere without changing region settings. If you have questions about this let me know and i will try and answer them.