PDA

View Full Version : Bill Hawkins

randyg
04-16-2003, 06:36 PM
Has anyone ever heard of Bill Hawkins. He is a great 3-cusion billiard champion. I own 2 of his cues and would like to contact him. Thank you.....randyg

Barbara
04-16-2003, 07:11 PM
Hey Randy!!

Does Bill have any favorite geographic locations?? We have some 3C players here in the Philly area...

BTW, I'd love to know your date for "Pool School On The Move II in CT at Sweet Sale's" if you know. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara~~~time for a refresher course, hey Fred? Big Jim??

mark wilson
04-16-2003, 09:03 PM
Randy, Bill Hawkins lived much of his life in Decatur Illinois where he owned a pool room. Highly regarded in the national pool and billiard competitions during the 50's and 60's playing against the best players of the era and winning a fair amount. I have not heard about him in many years so I can't be of much assistance. Long ago I played in his pool room.

randyg
04-18-2003, 06:55 AM
Thanks Mark...randyg

randyg
04-18-2003, 07:10 AM
Hi Barb: Pool School II is scheduled back to Ct. twice this summer. The first date is June 27-28-29. The second date will be in August and announced very soon. It will be a pleasure to have some alumni back for a refresher. REMEMBER, no charge for graduates to take the refresher class. Class size is limited and has always been full, so talk to me soon.

I will also be conducting POOL SCHOOL III in August. That's a two day class packed full of advanced/expert techniques. All of our time is spent at the table. This class is available to only our alumni. See you there....randyg

pooltchr
04-18-2003, 12:05 PM
Hi Randy,
While your at it, any date to go back to Chris's place. I gave your name/number to a prospective instructor candidate and told him I thought you were coming back this way in the fall. Also need to discuss the accelerated advancement note on the instructor's news notice. I would love to get certified after a year. We can talk, but just to let you know I will do whatever it takes. By my count, I should have close to 20 feedback forms on file by now.
Later,
sj

randyg
04-18-2003, 02:51 PM
Hi Steve: I know that Chris reads this board alot, maybe he will post in. I will send Chris a private email. Hope that this Sept. will work for him in Boone.....randyg