PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Dallas area CCB'rs

Scott Lee
04-17-2003, 08:02 AM
All of you are invited to SPetty's for a $10,000-added tournament next Wednesday night, at the Pettypoint Poolhall Yep, that's right...I am posting 10 $1000 bills for the pot! What the heck...it's only money! LOL

I will be at Susan & Leroy's house, and have been advised that this event is open to all of you who wish to come. We sure had a great time last summer at Click's! This time may be even better...LOL! Hope to see "y'all" there!

Scott Lee

Ralph S.
04-17-2003, 08:12 AM
Okay Scott, while I am a long way from Dallas, I am still feeling the need to whoop on CCB'S Yoda. So, when ya coming back through Ft.Wayne jedi pool master?

Sid_Vicious
04-17-2003, 08:22 AM
What's the game? I could crawl over for some 9-ball, played on something bigger than a Cougar. ;-) sid

SpiderMan
04-17-2003, 08:58 AM
Hey Scott,

Since it's in the middle of the week, maybe you should have said "ATTN Tawakoni and/or BFE CCB'rs". I can still remember that long drive back to Plano last month!

But, for a good 8-ball tournament, I might just change my view. Sorry, prefer to stay away from 9-ball for another 4 weeks to keep the right frame of mind for 'Vegas.

SpiderMan

"If it's yellow and smells bad, it's 9-ball or a diaper (or a Frenchman)"

Sid_Vicious
04-17-2003, 09:09 AM
Scott...Knowing the prospective group a little like I do, I'm gonna figure y'all to be heavy in 8-ball, plus Spiderman is right in refreshing my mind on that trip home, I'll have to hope to catch you somewhere else, some other time.

So don't even consider steering anybody toward a 9-ball rack. That'll make it easier to corral a group for your gathering...sid~~~just happy to be through with 8-ball season

Scott Lee
04-17-2003, 10:15 AM
Ralph...Ya just might see me again sometime in June!

SPetty
04-17-2003, 11:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> All of you are invited to SPetty's <hr /></blockquote>Count me in! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SPetty
04-17-2003, 11:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> I could crawl over for some 9-ball, played on something bigger than a Cougar. <hr /></blockquote>I'll play you some 9-ball, Sid... On the big table of course! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SPetty
04-17-2003, 11:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Since it's in the middle of the week, maybe you should have said "ATTN Tawakoni and/or BFE CCB'rs". I can still remember that long drive back to Plano last month!

But, for a good 8-ball tournament, I might just change my view. Sorry, prefer to stay away from 9-ball for another 4 weeks to keep the right frame of mind for 'Vegas.<hr /></blockquote>Hey, I make that drive EVERY DAY! It's a long one for you, but a helluva lot easier at that time of, um, morning than the time I drive it!

The "real" Valley Cougar table was delivered yesterday. Just like the ones used in Vegas. The problem is, however, that it's new, so the cloth is good, and the rails are good and the balls are new and shiny!!! It definitely could use a little play...

ras314
04-17-2003, 04:17 PM
Scott...Save some of that "its only money" for Las Cruses. Maybe after you show me how to hit a cb we can play a little.

Might need some weight. Like the last 5 balls and the break?

Sid_Vicious
04-17-2003, 09:44 PM
You got the break &amp; the 6...if I come ;-) sid

Michelle
04-21-2003, 02:51 PM
So, what time is this gig starting Wednesday? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Scott Lee
04-22-2003, 03:50 AM
This is a very casual thing. Anyone who wants, can come whenever they choose, and leave when they feel they have to. I plan to show up sometime in the afternoon, and shoot until WHENEVER in the evening! LOL

Scott Lee

Sid_Vicious
04-22-2003, 08:44 AM
I won't make it Wednesday. Y'all be careful driving whoever decides to go. Weather says 80% STRONG thunderstorms for tomorrow. Have fun! sid

Michelle
04-22-2003, 09:47 AM
Well, I work until 6 pm, but I will try to make it out, as long as the weather doesn't keep me!
If not, I'm sure I'll see some of you at the SWEL singles tourney this weekend! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

griffith_d
04-22-2003, 11:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> All of you are invited to SPetty's for a $10,000-added tournament next Wednesday night, at the Pettypoint Poolhall Yep, that's right...I am posting 10 $1000 bills for the pot! What the heck...it's only money! LOL

I will be at Susan &amp; Leroy's house, and have been advised that this event is open to all of you who wish to come. We sure had a great time last summer at Click's! This time may be even better...LOL! Hope to see "y'all" there!

Scott Lee <hr /></blockquote>

Are these $1000 bills the same kind that I got from you Scott?

Griff