PDA

View Full Version : Things I Have Learned

Sid_Vicious
04-17-2003, 11:24 AM
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED AS I MATURED

1) I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

2) I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just a$$holes.

3) I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

4) I've learned that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you'd better have a big ----(lottsa Money) or huge boobs.

5) I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think.

6) I've learned that you can keep puking long after you think you're finished.

7) I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.

8) I've learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades, and there had better be a lot of money to take its place.

9) I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away.

stickman
04-17-2003, 11:49 AM
1. I learned that happiness comes from within yourself, not from someone else. When you're your own best friend, you won't ever be lonely.

2. It's better to have several girl friends, than just one.

3. It's less expensive to piss off a girl friend, than a wife.

4. When you learn to enjoy your own company. I drives women crazy, wondering why you're so damn happy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-17-2003, 01:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote stickman:</font><hr> 2. It's better to have several girl friends, than just one.<hr /></blockquote>

In other words, if you can't be with the one you love, then by God, love the one you're with! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SpiderMan
04-17-2003, 02:07 PM
Didn't Stephen Stills say that in 1971?

SpiderMan

9 Ball Girl
04-17-2003, 02:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Didn't Stephen Stills say that in 1971?

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

I don't know who Stephen Stills is. 1971? I was born in '73 so I was just but a sparkle in my parents eyes in '71! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I got it from the Rolling Stones.

Fred Agnir
04-17-2003, 02:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> Didn't Stephen Stills say that in 1971?

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

I don't know who Stephen Stills is. 1971? I was born in '73 so I was just but a sparkle in my parents eyes in '71! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I got it from the Rolling Stones. <hr /></blockquote>Stephen Stills of Crosby, Stills, and Nash (and Young)

Fred &lt;~~~ thinks the Rolling Stones are as old as Crosby,Stills,and Nash

stickman
04-17-2003, 04:16 PM
http://www.longdog.freeuk.com/smilies/biggthumpup.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
04-17-2003, 04:37 PM
Things I have learned:

Musician = Group

Steve Stills = Buffalo Springfield (great gutarist) "For What its Worth" (1966)

Graham Nash = Hollies (high notes and harmony with David)

David Crosby= Byrds and Many groups, and he would be able to list them if he hadn't done so much recreational pharmacuticals. David sang "8 Miles High" and lived it for many years.

Niel Young = Still looking for a band.. Dead Horse.. Crazy horse.. whatever.. high notes and harmonized with David and Ghram

"If you can't be with the one you love, baby, Love the one your with" "Sweet Judy Blue Eyes" "Our House"

I could go on.. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif