PDA

View Full Version : 2003 U.S. Open 9-Ball Championships

Barry Behrman
04-17-2003, 06:00 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

To all the U.S. Open 9-Ball fans,

We are in preparation for the 28th Annual 2003 U.S. Open 9-Ball Championships as you read this. We are busy making sponsorship agreements, renting booth space to vendors (even more this year), selling advance purchased VIP seats from our web site seating chart via our toll free number 1-866-393-8900 and Paypal at www.q-masters.com (http://www.q-masters.com)
(you can even pay your player entry fee from the web site; it's so easy!) and looking forward to another exciting tournament just like last year. Remember last year? The players were there, the most knowledgeable fans in the world were there and the entire Prize Fund was there, too! What else can you ask for? It was one of our best events ever and we are working hard to make this year even better to include a full field of 256. Jerry Forsyth, Pool and Billiard Magazine, would be glad to take that action since he was quoted as saying to me,"...it will be full next year".

I'm sure you have heard about my legal problems by now. If you haven't, well, just ask anyone in the pool world. I have had my problems and just like any human I am afforded the opportunities to make my mistakes as well as the openings to make amends for them. Currently, I am making amends. Some things must be done no matter how difficult they may seem. But, I am here to tell you that the show must go on and will always continue. The incredible display of support I have received from family, friends, players and fans has helped me to grow much healthier mentally, physically and financially. I am so happy to have moved beyond those problems of the past. Thank you to all whom helped in my time of need.

In closing, I would simply like to say how excited I am to once again be your Host during the 28th Annual 2003 U.S. Open 9-Ball Championships - VIP seats are selling quickly so get them while they last! I am looking forward to seeing all my friends.

Sincerely,

Barry S. Behrman

DSAPOLIS
04-17-2003, 06:21 PM
Glad to here you are doing well, Barry. Obviously the Grand Daddy of 'em all is going to be bigger and better than ever before!

Tom_In_Cincy
04-17-2003, 06:43 PM
The PARTY is "ON"

BillyRinNC
04-17-2003, 06:45 PM
I will be there. You host the best tourney that I have ever been to. I dont ever expect to miss a single one. And good luck to you.
Thanks in advance,

Billy R in NC

cueball1950
04-17-2003, 07:24 PM
Way to go Barry. I shall also be there. How about another CCB International Tournament like last year. Hey it brings in customers to practice and have fun every night. So it pays for it self. And it is fun also........Mike

pooldaddy9
04-17-2003, 07:50 PM
Great to hear Barry. I was the first one to buy VIP. See you in Sept. Joel (from SC)

Kato
04-17-2003, 08:00 PM
All righty then. Guess I'll be buying those tickets post haste. Thanks for the update Barry. Good luck.

Kato

9 Ball Girl
04-18-2003, 01:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barry Behrman:</font><hr> What else can you ask for? <hr /></blockquote>

The 2nd Annual CCB Tourney at QMasters. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I will be there again to hang with my guys and gals. Instead of a weekend thing, I'm going all the way and do 7-8 days!

Wendy~~~Can already taste the Brady Burger. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-18-2003, 02:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> 151 days until the 2003 U.S. Open. Let the games begin.<hr /></blockquote>

R.J., that line above there makes me smile 'cause it reminds me of last year's countdown and PMs as the time drew near. This is why I love my Kato! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

MikeM
04-18-2003, 12:32 PM
Just got my tickets. I can't wait!

MM

Kato
04-18-2003, 02:00 PM
How long Mike? You, Wes, and Tram?

Kato~~~don't worry, I'll be there.