PDA

View Full Version : Most Balls Flying Off The Table

TomBrooklyn
04-18-2003, 12:10 PM
Last night, playing a game of eight ball, I couldn't find a makable shot in the crowded layout I was dealing with, so I decided to just rearrange the balls and hit a cluster as hard as I could. The result was two object balls flew off the table and almost nothing else moved. I was just curious, what is the most balls that you have ever caused or seen someone else cause to fly off the table at once?

ChrisW
04-18-2003, 12:37 PM
Two object balls and the cue ball.

I had a cluster near the cue ball that was next to a rail.
Tried to break out the OBs while controling the CB. It didn't work to well since I had to shoot down on the CB.

Chris

Steve Lipsky
04-18-2003, 12:47 PM
Tom, I was in Carom Cafe the other night. I watch as some kid goes up to Michael Kang (for those that don't know, a great billiards player) and asks him:

"Mike, what happens if the red...the white... and the yellow all go off the table?"

He started laughing so hard he couldn't respond. He said he's never heard of that happening by accident.

- Steve

Vapros
04-18-2003, 04:19 PM
I think I've posted this one before. While playing one-pocket, I rolled my game ball into the jaws of my pocket, where it came to rest about an inch from falling in. The cue ball was about seven feet away, on the same long rail, and another ball was squarely in between them. The guy knocked all three off the table. Amazing!