PDA

View Full Version : There is no wisdom in Texas.

04-18-2003, 07:51 PM
Here is career advice for all Texans. Pretend you are retarded; someone may feel sorry for you and give you a dollar.

nAz
04-18-2003, 10:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jesus:</font><hr> Here is career advice for all Texans. Pretend you are retarded; someone may feel sorry for you and give you a dollar. <hr /></blockquote>

Bahahaha Oh Damn thats some cold arse sh!t! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r you gonna let the savior get away with that /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
04-18-2003, 10:35 PM
I vote to boot the jerk off the board...

nAz
04-18-2003, 10:42 PM
Naa Tom leave him be he is kinda funny as long ass he does not post anymore pics of his tiny penis /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif oh and he stay in the NPR section

TomBrooklyn
04-18-2003, 10:54 PM
He's a dead man walking.

Tom_In_Cincy
04-18-2003, 11:03 PM
Naz... as long as there is one person that will defend this jerk.. I will have to withdraw my request for removal.

04-18-2003, 11:11 PM
That message also went out to the people of Butler and Hamilton County Ohio. There is someone around there that apparently makes lots of money by claiming to be a stand up comic but only does shows for autistic children. Perhaps you would have luck doing the same; you will certainly get a better reaction than what you get in a pool hall.

eg8r
04-18-2003, 11:55 PM
Hey, I am not a Texan. LOL

Actually he can say what he wants to, free speech and all. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Ward
04-19-2003, 09:45 AM
Now that makes me proud (LOL)

Later

bluewolf
04-19-2003, 09:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> He's a dead man walking. <hr /></blockquote>

Naw. He is an antichrist. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Laura

Wally_in_Cincy
04-19-2003, 10:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jesus:</font><hr> That message also went out to the people of Butler and Hamilton County Ohio.... <hr /></blockquote>

Hey watch it buster /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Wally~~white trash and proud of it. Viva Hamiltucky /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sid_Vicious
04-19-2003, 10:37 AM
I'll not become mired down to this guy's level or in retaliatory posts, so this is where I will draw the line...I'll never read anything when I see his named attached, and I'll vote feverishly to purge him from our board. In my views this guy is only here to sport negativism and try to incite trouble, no other reasons. Who in their right mind would vote to keep such a being as that, in any part of their lives? No one should, just doesn't make good, or any sense whatsoever sense...sid~~~read his last post from this person, no matter what happen from here on

Sid_Vicious
04-19-2003, 10:43 AM
I'm with ya Ward...I was wondering how we Texans would cover for eg8r! ;-) sid~~~kiddin' Ed, just kiddin'

Hopster
04-19-2003, 04:22 PM
I think a good smack in the mouth might cause you to change your view point.
Just an opinion.

eg8r
04-19-2003, 10:46 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I guess you are all wise guys.

eg8r