PDA

View Full Version : KAREN CORR

03-23-2002, 11:20 PM
******REMOVED******

Doctor_D
03-24-2002, 07:25 AM
To Whom it May Concern:

This post belongs on AZ Billiards and NOT the Billiards Digest Discussion forum.

Grow Up or Go Home!

Dr. D.

Rich R.
03-24-2002, 07:36 AM
It's really easy to be a moron when you don't include your name, isn't it? Rich R.

rackmup
03-24-2002, 09:11 AM
AWARD GIVEN TO ANONYMOUS SIMPLETON FOR HAVING SMALLEST UNDERSTANDING OF CLASS ON THE CCB. HE WILL GO BRAINLESS FOR FUTURE POSTS.

Regards,

Ken (does his arguing at playpool.com, avoids AZBilliards.com (the colors make my head hurt) and is a "perfect gentleman" on the CCB...sometimes.)

MaineEAck
03-24-2002, 09:41 AM
wow, that was stupid.

Tom_In_Cincy
03-24-2002, 12:47 PM
Your reference to AZBilliards is a cheap shot. Mike Howerton has contibuted more to informing pool players about this sport than all of us combined in this forum.

I would have expected better from you.

03-24-2002, 12:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr>
Ken (does his arguing at playpool.com, avoids AZBilliards.com (the colors make my head hurt) and is a "perfect gentleman" on the CCB...sometimes.) <hr></blockquote>

when i read that from dr.d i just assumed she was talking about playpool and not az. since the infusion of interest from ccb people, the kids seem to be a little bit better. at least they keep most of the woofing among themselves and it's pretty easy to tell whose stuff to ignore and yes, ken, your jeckel and hyde act is a little strange but hey, it's the net and every day is a masquerade party isn't it??

dan

03-24-2002, 01:00 PM
AZBilliards is the one forum where you will be bounced if you act like a moron. There are a few forums that need that feature.

Doctor_D
03-24-2002, 01:20 PM
Good afternoon;

And my sincerest apologies, to the BD CCBrs and Mike Howerton of AZ Billiards, for the posting error. For lack of a better excuse (explanation), having experienced a major "Senior Moment", I posted AZ Billiards when I in fact intended to reference another site where these types of posts are rampant.

My sincerest apologies to one and all!

Dr. D.

AzHousePro
03-24-2002, 01:20 PM
Would you like to elaborate on that post Diana?? I don't remember ever seeing any posts like that on our forums and if I had seen them, I would have removed them.

Mike

Troy
03-24-2002, 01:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Don MacLeod:</font><hr> AZBilliards is the one forum where you will be bounced if you act like a moron. There are a few forums that need that feature. <hr></blockquote>

Ed Mercier at Playpool.Com will let heated discussions proceed, but he will REMOVE offensive posts and rightfully so.

Tom_In_Cincy
03-24-2002, 01:46 PM
Anonymous posts of this nature should be ignored.

Dignity is lost when you acknowledge this type of post.

Dr. D will be forgiven for her response. CCB'ers are very good about this forgiving.

I understand women are very sensitive to males making reference to any part of the female anatomy. But if you are out in the public, you are going to be faced with all the different types of jerks (men and women). How you deal with them is part of your dignity. If you feel you must attack them for their differences, then you must accept the consequences.

Doctor_D
03-24-2002, 01:59 PM
Good afternoon Mike:

Serious identification error on my part. Please forgive my ignorance.

Dr. D.

rackmup
03-24-2002, 06:45 PM
HoustonDan:

Something about the "moron factor" at playpool.com that brings out the moron in me. I'm doing my best to avoid that site altogether.

You do have to admit, I control myself here at the CCB as I have far more respect for the posters here.

And what I said about AZBilliards is true...the colors bother my eyes but it is otherwise a great site.

Regards,

Ken

Barbara
03-24-2002, 06:59 PM

HarryDC
03-24-2002, 09:13 PM
Ms. Karen Mary Diane Corr is one of the nicest, kindest,
and outstanding ladies that you could meet anywhere on this
earth. Thank God I don't have any idea what was typed here.
But I've been to 86 different countries and meet thousnads
of people and I am very proud to tell anyone Ms. Karen Corr
is my friend.

HarryDC

stickman
03-24-2002, 09:25 PM
I applaude the Admin for removing this. I didn't respond to it earlier, because I didn't feel it was worthy of response. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

03-24-2002, 09:32 PM
I don't know what was typed, but by the responses; it must have been rude, thoughtless, childish(immature) and all-around pretty stupid. I'm glad that management removed it.

cheesemouse
03-24-2002, 09:34 PM
ccboard_admin,
Good move, way to go, a touch of class.

TomBrooklyn
03-25-2002, 02:03 AM
Harry, why have you gone to so many countries? Tom

Doctor_D
03-25-2002, 04:31 AM
Well Done, CCB, Well Done !

Dr. D.

HarryDC
03-25-2002, 07:43 AM
Tom,

Freedom has many facets. One is eternal vigelance to keep it
and another is capitalism to pay for it. Both have taken me
to so many places. I'm a life member of NRA which also keeps me busy.

HarryDC

Ralph S.
03-27-2002, 02:16 AM
Glad to see that big brother is lurking after all.
Ralph S.

04-18-2002, 12:18 AM
I assume that apology does not apply to me. I allow trash talk to proceed, I remove offensive posts. I suspect the post that was removed was in the latter category and I think you owe me an apology to claim that this is acceptable at my site. However I doubt anyone so free with the insults that they can't even remember which site they meant to insult is likely to admit when they were wrong.

04-18-2002, 12:20 AM
Thanks Troy. You've been there long enough, you know what goes on.

Chris Cass
04-18-2002, 04:28 AM
Hi Ed,

I have a good deal of respect for you and Mike at AZ. Your both straight up guy's IMO and offer a site to pool players from all over the world for free.

I've been to your site Ed and have read a lot of the posts there. At first, I was very angry with all the bickering that was going on there between Ken and Greg. I couldn't believe it myself that it would go on and on. I like Ken and hate to see him respond the way he does with Greg. That's not him, in my eyes. I know you do step in and post quite often there.

Many of my friends post there as regulars now and have since this site has changed systems. I peek in and read some of the posts, not as often now. I enjoy the discussions but have read some lued things there also.

This is not to put you down in anyway shape or form. Like I said, I have tons of respect for you and what you've done. I just think that Dr. D. just might have peeked in before you straightened those people out. I know you don't put up with that sort of thing and it's hard to control every single post.

I know pool players and we can talk a lot of smack. I myself have used hidden sware words to get my feelings out but when I say lued I meant stuff that's totally uncalled for. I don't think it's fair for you or Mike to be held accountable for what others say or don't say. Your both great guys and I sincerely mean that. There's always going to be people that don't agree but one things for sure. We all agree, your and Mike are Tops......

Best Regards,

C.C.