PDA

View Full Version : Jeesus PMs

nAz
04-19-2003, 12:08 AM
Post all your Jeesus PMs here see who has the funniest...

New PMs from Jeesus...

"Keep it simple and you just might make it!" then...

"I was just kidding... you are totally [censored]. Might as well give up while your ahead."

"Your penis reminds me of a tender chicken."
Jesus Christ

9 Ball Girl
04-19-2003, 12:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> "Your penis reminds me of a tender chicken."
<hr /></blockquote>

Chicken for my lunch. Chicken for my dinner. Chicken, chicken, chicken I'm a finger licking winner.

I know the deal. Sorry. I couldn't resist. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

04-19-2003, 12:28 AM
Naz.... one alcoholic who chooses not to remain anonymous!

nAz
04-19-2003, 12:30 AM
Burp!

Kato
04-20-2003, 04:49 PM
I asked him a bunch of questions and he answered them with apparent great thought. They were relevant questions. He told me it's not boring to play perfect shape on every shot and run out every table. He told me while Efren is great for a mortal he is no match for Jesus. He told me that it impossible to play pool with God because God insists on using a lightning bolt as a cue stick and messes up the cloth. I can't remember what else I asked him but I do remember him telling me I'll never marry Janette Lee. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif That didn't make me happy.

I would ask him more questions but I've upset him and I'm going to hell. Stuff happens I guess.

Kato