PDA

View Full Version : CC Sumo Tip Install In Work

Sid_Vicious
04-19-2003, 10:57 AM
Chris sent me two of his Sumo tips a while back and I am now installing the second one, the one not compressed and laquered. I'm curious to get to the PH today for it's virgin run, I'll send you a pic Heidi, please pass it along to Chris along with my continued thanks. The first tip is great, and this one is going onto the sister shaft to the same cue. Outta be fun! sid

stickman
04-19-2003, 11:08 AM
I like mine. I just had to learn to work a little closer to the center of the cueball. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Karatemom
04-19-2003, 03:39 PM
I like the Sumo as well. It doesn't seem to be as spongy as some of the others I've had. And it definitely reminds you to chalk up, LOL. Miscues are really easy with really hard tips like those.

I'll bring that picture up to Chris as soon as I get it. In about a 1 1/2 weeks, or less, he'll be home to see it for himself. Besides, he's got to fix my tip, LOL. What better reason to come home?

Heide ~ glad you like them

Sid_Vicious
04-19-2003, 10:23 PM
I left this one as tall as it could be, minus the shape. It played a little softer than I liked today and yet made balls, but I will be taking it down at least a third. Any day I break even after trading sets for 6 hours is a good day, especially since I'm still not full stroking with my right arm. The tip did it's part...sid

Rich R.
04-20-2003, 05:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Karatemom:</font><hr> In about a 1 1/2 weeks, or less, he'll be home to see it for himself. Besides, he's got to fix my tip, LOL. What better reason to come home?<hr /></blockquote>
Obviously, Chris has been letting some of his main duties slide lately. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sid_Vicious
04-20-2003, 01:38 PM
Heidi,

I sent to both of your e-mail addresses, maybe one will see the pic. I'm just too stubborn to give up! sid