PDA

View Full Version : imperial lanes terre haute indiana

snook
04-19-2003, 04:21 PM
i'll be there tonight with some friends if any ccb'ers happen to be there tonight be sure and find me! i'll have a white shirt with a collar and a meucci hp2 stick there should be 4 or 5 of us 3 old guys and 2 youngins. hope to see you there!

KevinT
04-21-2003, 09:27 AM
Hi Snook,

Sorry I didn't make it Saturday night. I didn't see your post until it was about 2 hours old. I decided to play at my house with my Grandpa instead. Let me know some other time when you will be there and I will try to make it. I would have replied earlier, but my internet was down all day yesterday. Kevin

04-21-2003, 10:21 AM
I am scheduled to be in Terre Haute May 19-21. Are you gonna be around? Maybe I could meet you somewhere. I usually stay at the Drury Inn at SR 41 and I-70. Never played pool around there though, are there any good rooms?

Chris

KevinT
04-21-2003, 10:41 AM
Hi Chris,

I'll be around. I live just across the state line from Terre Haute, so I can usually make it over unless I have something else going on. Imperial Lanes is a pretty good place. They have a lot of nine foot tables, 1 snooker table, and a few 7 or 8 footers. I believe the cost is 2.50 or 3.50/hour, don't know for sure. Snook probably knows since he was just there. Whenever it gets closer to May 19-21 we can make more definite plans. Kevin

snook
04-21-2003, 08:56 PM
i'll be there again wednesday around 4 if anybody is gonna be in the area i'm not sure what the hourly rate is because 4 of us played and divied the totals and im not sure what the initial payment was anyway

KevinT
04-22-2003, 09:24 PM
Hi Snook,

I might make it over, don't know for sure. If I do I'll try to find you.

KevinT