PDA

View Full Version : D Hoppe Pics

OntheSnap
04-19-2003, 05:17 PM
Can she really make a living traveling around the Country taking pictures (immediately free on the internet) of guys who cannot make a living playing in the events? There are only a few "Stars". Is the market bigger than I think? How many people want more than a dozen Marty Herman Glossies?

Ken
04-19-2003, 06:54 PM
No, she cannot make a living doing what you describe. And yes, the market is bigger than you think if you think that is all she does.

There is probably only one person who might want a picture of Marty Herman.
KenCT

AzHousePro
04-19-2003, 07:36 PM
Diana doesn't even really concentrate on selling her photos. She does occasionally sell some, but it is not her top priority.

She abslutely loves the game and the that are part of it.

Mike

Tom_In_Cincy
04-19-2003, 07:38 PM
OntheSnap,

Ms. Hoppe has quite a large portfolio that she takes to all the tournaments.
She has some of the best pictures (both color and black and white) of most of the 1990s and a lot of the newer Pros.

Great selection and at a very resonable price.

You only see, maybe, 15% of the action shots she gets at the tournamets she goes to, on the internet.

Next time you see a major tournament, check out her offerings.

Wally_in_Cincy
04-26-2003, 11:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote AzHousePro:</font><hr> Diana doesn't even really concentrate on selling her photos. She does occasionally sell some, but it is not her top priority.

She abslutely loves the game and the that are part of it.

Mike <hr /></blockquote>

housepro,

I've asked this question before. Is it possible to buy them at any place other than a tournament?

AzHousePro
04-26-2003, 03:46 PM
Sure Wally. I actually have a couple autographed pics of Ralf and Alex from the US Open last year available on my marketplace.

Drop me an email and let me know who you are looking for and I will help you put it together.

Mike