PDA

View Full Version : Instruction tapes

Cuemage
03-24-2002, 12:22 PM

03-26-2002, 04:20 PM
Hey Cuemage,
I think every "B" level player and below should own this tape ("A" players already know every thing lol) by Bert Kinister "The 60 minute workout for 9-ball and 8-ball". The way this tape is organized it can't do nothing but help your game especially if you associate the shot #'s with the correlating shot. This tape will absolutely bump a "D" to "C" player up a notch and really help "B" level players too.
***SPAM ALERT*** You can get this tape now (among other Bert Kinister tapes limit 1) for $9.95 check your Billiards digest mags for the ad. Definately worth 10 bucks.
Out of all instuctional tapes I have seen Bert's offer a valuable tool for pool improvement.

Scott E

Cuemage
03-26-2002, 08:59 PM
Thanks...placing my order as we speak

The Cuemage

05-06-2002, 02:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TheShot:</font><hr> Hey Cuemage,
I think every "B" level player and below should own this tape ("A" players already know every thing lol) by Bert Kinister "The 60 minute workout for 9-ball and 8-ball". The way this tape is organized it can't do nothing but help your game especially if you associate the shot #'s with the correlating shot. This tape will absolutely bump a "D" to "C" player up a notch and really help "B" level players too.
***SPAM ALERT*** You can get this tape now (among other Bert Kinister tapes limit 1) for $9.95 check your Billiards digest mags for the ad. Definately worth 10 bucks.
Out of all instuctional tapes I have seen Bert's offer a valuable tool for pool improvement.

Scott E <hr></blockquote>

Does anyone have the exact total price for this tape? Does anyone also have an address, web site address or phone # where I can order this tape from? I'm still waiting for my subscription to Billiards Digest to start. Thanks.

Doctor_D
05-06-2002, 03:01 PM
Good afternoon:

Bert Kinister can be reached directly at 1-800-898-7665

I have recently purchased several of his tapes, including the aforentioned tape, and have found them to be excellent. Please tell Bert that you were referred by Dr. D.

Dr. D.

05-06-2002, 06:20 PM
Scott E, in my BD the ad says the 60 Minute Workout is $29.95. I like your price better. Where did you see it for $9.95?

jjinfla
05-06-2002, 07:51 PM
Cuemage, I can't participate in your poll because I think that for a new player Byrne's vol 1 &amp; 2 are a must. Then as one improves get Monk's and Bert's and Jerry's tapes. they are all great and all cover a lot of material. I happened to watch Bert's tape yesterday (for the umpteen time) and he sure does give you a lot of material for your money. And no advertising either. Jake

jjinfla
05-06-2002, 07:56 PM
Scott, Bert's ad is on page 84 and I have a 2 in front of the $9.95 for his tapes. Do you think they made a mistake in the ad? Shipping is $5.50. But on the same page is Larry Schwartz' ad for his new book. The 8-ball handbook for winners. That's only $11.95 plus $1.50 so I sent for that. I figure it will pay for itself the next 8-ball tournament I win. Jake

Rod
05-06-2002, 10:54 PM
Sorry Cumage, I have no idea, there for no vote.

05-07-2002, 08:02 AM
I was surfing through web sites last week before my son reformatted my computer. I did see an offer to purchase your first tape for $9.95. I think that was one of the tapes. But I haven't been able to find the site again. I was hoping maybe someone could help. I found that message while looking back through about 40 pages of old messages here.

TomBrooklyn
05-07-2002, 08:16 AM
Hi Scott:
I also found an ad in the most recent BD on pg. 84 for 29.95 for that tape. Do you know which issue offered it for 9.95?

P.S. I just got Buddy Hall's 9 Ball Position Tape and am looking forward to practicing what he shows.

Cheers,

travellerdl2
05-07-2002, 02:36 PM
All,
You can find all of Bert's tapes at this site:
http://www.lucasi.com/billiardaccessories/improve/video.htm

You can find the workout video for $19.95 at the following:
http://www.vque.com/

If anyone finds a beetter deal let me know. I would like to purchase almost the entire set. Thanks, Mark

SPetty
05-07-2002, 05:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: travellerdl2:</font><hr> If anyone finds a better deal let me know. <hr></blockquote>Don't forget to try eBay. Kinister tapes coming up often enough there.

TomBrooklyn
05-08-2002, 11:20 AM
I hear the offer for 60 Minute Workout expired on May 2, 2002. I would have liked to take advantage of the special offer. I would still like to get the tape someday, but will wait awhile in case it goes on sale again, or to see if I can trade for it with one of my accustat match tapes.
Cheers,
Tom