PDA

View Full Version : 1918

nAz
04-21-2003, 03:01 PM
Not only the year that Manfred von Richthofen was shot down and killed but also the last year that the Blowsuxs won a world chanpionship /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

UWPoolGod
04-21-2003, 03:40 PM
I basically hate the Yankees. However after looking at their team this year, they don't want to feel Steinbrenners wrath. I think that they will continue to destroy everyone and probably win 130 games. Stupid money whoring Yankees. HEHEHEHEHEHE /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
04-21-2003, 03:51 PM
Oh yeah they are really strong this year. The pitching on the money so far and they have out homer the rest of the league by some (I think) 30+ homers, that outstanding. 130 wins may be posible lol

snipershot
04-21-2003, 06:27 PM
I think they will do the same things as last year, have a good regular season (probably better than last years) spend some more money than blow it in the playoffs, I would also be concerned a little about their bullpen, they lost Ramiro Mendoza to the blowsux and I think they lost Stanton as well, Karsay's hurt too. Steinrenner will spend some to take care of that though.

Kato
04-21-2003, 09:33 PM
Sorry, nobody wins 130. However 105-110 is possible. They are stout and have plenty of money to buy whatever is necessary. I'm hoping the A's get them in the playoffs. That is the stud pitching staff to watch.

Kato

Rod
04-21-2003, 09:51 PM
Forget the Blowsuxs, who shot down the Red Baron? But the burning question is, did he/they used their dominant eye! LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

nAz
04-22-2003, 11:03 AM
It was either a Australian or Canadian who knows /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif But did you know yesterday 4/21/03 was the anniversary of his tragic shot down /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Who cares what eye he used i want to know what side of his brain was used /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

UWPoolGod
04-22-2003, 12:08 PM
I don't know...was he right or left handed..that might come into play too.

Rod
04-22-2003, 08:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> It was either a Australian or Canadian who knows /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif But did you know yesterday 4/21/03 was the anniversary of his tragic shot down /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Who cares what eye he used i want to know what side of his brain was used /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

No I didn't know it was yesterday. I'd imagine people he killed or shot down don't consider it tragic. They probably have a party over there for the occasion. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Well if you knew his dominant eye it would most likely be the other side of his brain. That is unless he had a short circut! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif