PDA

View Full Version : Crazy World Quote!:)

CarolNYC
04-22-2003, 04:22 AM
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and "Colon'"

- Chris Rock

9 Ball Girl
04-22-2003, 09:03 AM
http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies3/lol.gif

Wendy<--- /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
04-23-2003, 05:00 AM
Hey Wendy,
Chris Rock makes this quote-
As far as the different nationalities of athletes,that just proves everyone in the world is talented-and the names of powerful men,oh well!Thats their problem:)
Now,what I find crazy,(just in NYC),is-
Have you ever seen "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"movie?Why the heck would people dress up like the characters,respond to the movie screen,light candles,wear newspapers on their heads and throw toilet paper?And not the Marcal brand on sale,SCOTT tissue!Scott tissue is expensive!ha ha ha ha
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
04-23-2003, 09:07 AM
Well, I have to say that I'm guilty of doing just that. Not for the Rocky Horror Picture Show but for Grease for its 20th Anniversary when it came out. I was up there singing away (Summer Loving to name a few), doing the hand motions (Gooooo Grease Lightnin'), and then I even got up with a few others and danced in the aisle (Born to Hand Jive Baby!). /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

But they should definitely use Marcal tissue. Oh yeah, they should also use the Enquirer instead of the NY Times to cover their heads in the beginning when it rains. Hahahahaha!